Havoc 1000

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th December 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

Yes FH promises to be even better than other great mods like MC1942 & DC :nodding: And I think when they release newer versions getting rid of bugs and putting more work into it everyone will be playing this next year.

Hell I think It'll be worth getting Broadband to play this online :thumbsup:

BlitzPig_Machine

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

182 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

Welcome!

And yes I too believe FH's appeal will broaden. Be sure.

zero_zero

I'm sonic the spacehog

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

It's lovely inderdeed

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

29th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

the lower you keep your expectations, the more 0.6 will rock for you...

*chants*0.6 will suck, 0.6 will suck...

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago
Havoc 1000 Hell I think It'll be worth getting Broadband to play this online :thumbsup:

Online play is virtually a necessity for a game like this - SP is good but... I'm in England like you and have basic NTL broadband; it's great for online gaming and you can run a voice-chat program with no (apparent) detrimental effect. This is probably the cheapest way to get BB I think.

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

WTF

FH is ALREADY the best mod ever.

0.6 will just make it better! :D

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago

el banditoWTF

FH is ALREADY the best mod ever.

0.6 will just make it better! :D

Exactly! You get a cookiee El Bandito.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#8 17 years ago

Havoc 1000Yes FH promises to be even better than other great mods like MC1942 & DC :nodding: And I think when they release newer versions getting rid of bugs and putting more work into it everyone will be playing this next year.

And get this! FH actually merged with MC1942 a while ago making it even better.

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

20th October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#9 17 years ago

Am i the only one who thinks this thread is 100% spam and has nothing to contribute to the general discussion?.....

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#10 17 years ago

Havoc 1000Yes FH promises to be even better than other great mods like MC1942 & DC :nodding: And I think when they release newer versions getting rid of bugs and putting more work into it everyone will be playing this next year.

With the current team, this mod wont get past an infantile "try-it-and-delete-it" stage. They've got a lot to learn about keeping interest.

If no release comes before Christmas, FH is dead. The "hype" can't be believed because I've seen nothing that tells me the team is working efficiently. Their work is great, it's just so slow. And the FH numbers go down every day. This is not indicative of a mod that will beat DC any day. Keep the mod alive, team, and release .6 before Christmas, and .7 a month and a half later. And then .8 a month later. Keep the development cycle going so people don't grow mind-numbingly bored and stop playing the mod, as is the case now.

FH is NOT the best mod ever. DC is. (unless you mean cross-platform, and then CS is). That's a majority opinion. 5000 people play DC at a time. Around 40 play FH at a time. Now why could this be? Because FH is broken and old. DC is broken and new, but there's hope of a fix coming soon.