Master and Commander

50 XP

25th October 2003

0 Uploads

580 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago

Yeah

there have been suspiciosly few replies to threads about balancing by team members, a few "Yes we know this is an issue and if u can come up with a system that would balance this we will implement it" would be nice. Just to let us know the balance issues are not unknowticed

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago
OxideHow can you guys have so much patience? You don't play every day do you? I can't fucking stand the toy planes (FW and the jet plane) anymore, it's like I'm starting to hate FH. Competely beyond me why you devs spend time on adding more and more stuff when the current version is completely broken. You ARE gonna fix the allied AA right? One round of Bocage as allied is enough to drive any man insane.

Agreed 100%. A lot of people feel this way. And there's no feedback from the devs over anything except a few widely-bitched-about issues.

A GOOD MOVE by the devs would be to reply to things in the bugs and suggestions forums saying "yes we know and we are fixing it" or "no we know and we aren't fixing it" or "we don't care anymore, we're all too busy playing CoD".

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

20th October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago

Could it be that they're ignoring your bitching and whining because they're actually working instead of wasting their time with ungratefull assholes like yourselves? Nobody's actually forcing you to play FH! If you don't like it then go and do something else.

Oxide

Malaj

50 XP

18th October 2003

0 Uploads

250 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago

Rob the only asshole around here is you. You make this forum seem worse than the DC forum. Notice how the other guys were able to reply without behaving like a complete moron. Learn the lesson, get a clue and stfu.

ScorpionTBC

I post to get attention

50 XP

30th October 2003

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago
VeryPissedOffRobNobody's actually forcing you to play FH!

Don't you mean "Nobody's actually playing FH!" Or, at least, less than 100 people at peak hours.

With your type of response being somewhat prevalent here, that isn't very surprising. Well, that, and the fact that the last release was never balanced. Though, muzzling you and others who seem to be sanctioned to flame away would probably do wonders for the mod.

Cheers,

-Scorp

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

20th October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago
OxideRob the only asshole around here is you. You make this forum seem worse than the DC forum. Notice how the other guys were able to reply without behaving like a complete moron. Learn the lesson, get a clue and stfu.

Im sorry but i don't usually take advice from people who call me an asshole and then tell me to shut the fuck up.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#37 17 years ago
KämpferI am also a bit wary that FH devs are not taking in all of the great suggestions and fixing everything from the old patch... For some reason I have a feeling 0.6 will have little changed except new things, so prove me wrong!

I have the beta. There's been ALOT fixed and added. The stuff that has been added is not buggy or anything and is working 100%. We're stuck without a beta update this weekend because our private forums are kinda screwey from that hacker so we're fixing that first.

Don't worry you guys won't be disapointed.

AceS

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#38 17 years ago

@Rob Couldnt you just for some days stop flaming others and making totally unappropriat comments? This forums are no playground for frustrated cholerics.

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

20th October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#39 17 years ago
AceS@Rob Couldnt you just for some days stop flaming others and making totally unappropriat comments? This forums are no playground for frustrated cholerics.

Im sorry AceS but it's like a natural instinct for me! I see these.... these insanely stupid, ignorant people... it's like they're covering themselves in bloods and rancid bits of meat before going swimming in shark infested waters.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#40 17 years ago
VeryPissedOffRobNobody's actually forcing you to play FH! If you don't like it then go and do something else.

I am going and doing something else! And so is most everyone else who plays the mod. That's my POINT, jackass, and I think it dosen't take a leap of faith or stroke of genious to see that the numbers are down the shitter lately, and I haven't been the only one posting why. It's a problem we're alerting the team about because we care about their work, appreciate it, and hope the mod lives to see it's second incarnation. I can imagine if FH got a large fanbase, what wonderful games we'd have, on servers with 20 ping, and sponsored by large faceless companies with admins that don't suck, not hosted on some 386 laptop in a sewer in Romania. The people you SHOULD be VeryPissedOff at are the ones who would sit idly by while the devs take 7 months to put out a beta, then jump back in at .6 and find 14 players worldwide (11 of them bots) on 2 servers. That's the forecast with things as they are now.