50 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

By best I mean most fun, it came down to the last few seconds and then:

wow.jpg

Would you believe it, a draw on Omaha...

There were a few devs there too, Mange and The Jackal.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

wooo! second place biatch!!

That game was bullcrap... :p hold the yanks at the beach for like an hour... then...Get a friggin DRAW AT THE END!

WE SHOULDA WON!!!! WE HELD THEM OFF FOR SOOOOO LONG!!!

Mind you, it had probly the best teamwork ive seen on both sides. (i was mowing down squads of 6 or 7 americans at a time :p)

*cries* Allies REAAALY need a ticket bleed.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Once the allies get the beach flag they don't lose tickets anymore. I think the map is broken. Once they get that flag, the allies just bide time until they win. Axis could hold them on the beach for an hour and still lose.

zero_zero

I'm sonic the spacehog

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

yesterday I've had the worst round ever on that swedish 64 player server we played Crete and I was Axis the nOObs thought it was time that they flew us there but they couldnt they failed like about ten times in a row with the plane full it was driving me nuts and when finally a skilled pilot was flying us I fell of the wing

exist

I post to get attention

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Looks like someone had a good game at least. We were playing the Battle of Britain and since everyone spawns as Pilots that pretty much means no infantry combat. Unfortuantely 2 complete idiots on our side were camping our own runway with APCs to get T/Ks. Please avoid -{[(DK)]}- or something similar. They are only out their to ruin your Forgotten Hope experience by being complete twats.

Mange

FH Dev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

183 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Yeah, that game was a trip. We were fighting like mad to kill enough Allies to get the win (we were losing tickets :p ) and it hit a draw...

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

I actually saw the Axis win yesterday on Wolf!

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

When the germans stay away from camping below on the beaches, and defend the chokepoints leading up, why should they loose ?

Those bunker stairs are almost impossible to take when properly defended, as is the small path leading up in the hills. Allies attacking these chokepoint in groups will only give the defending germans multikills when handgrenades are tossed down......

To bad at the stairs entrance defensive position ( the wall with the opening facing the door ) does not have a mg mounted. Most bunker entrances had that.

Using the bunker mounted mg's becomes ineffective when the allies reached the base of the bunkers and fight for the stairs. Garand is accurate enough to snipe the mg gunners from a reasonable distance. Instead of manning the mg when the allies fight for the stairs, you better could use that position staying low and tossing handgrenades at the door below.... Germans have artillery too.....

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
zero_zeroyesterday I've had the worst round ever on that swedish 64 player server we played Crete and I was Axis the nOObs thought it was time that they flew us there but they couldnt they failed like about ten times in a row with the plane full it was driving me nuts and when finally a skilled pilot was flying us I fell of the wing

You were the guy screaming to kick anyone who tried to fly? Yes there is no action on Crete anymore...Axis badly needs more Ju52's.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Yep, I was there too. Axis' only Ju52 got immediately shot down by flak as it reached the allied positions. Man that was boring.