D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

All I was doing was driving back and forth with a willy's.. the few that actually drop is so easily dispatched.

[CoUk]niu

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

12th March 2004

0 Uploads

2,110 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

if axis are to have more planes,the runway must be wider and longer. otherwise the problems will be a lot worse. would be interesting to see 2 ju52´s trying to take off together with the stuka and me110 though:firedevil:

Mike 51

Bush/Cheney 2004 apparently

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

526 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago
D-fenceYou were the guy screaming to kick anyone who tried to fly? Yes there is no action on Crete anymore...Axis badly needs more Ju52's.

Or spawn in the air, like the old Market Garden? But I higher, I reckon, or it'll be too easy.

But does anyone remember a while back how some mod had pinned down having automatic plane formations? If FH could use that for Crete, then we could all spawn in planes that automatically fly over the targets in pre-arranged routes. So long as they were high enough the allies probably couldn't camp the routes... or even make them indestructable?

Did anyone look into this? It seems the best way to make parachute assault maps, especially if Gliders are on the way. And it would definately solve idiocy on the German side.

zero_zero

I'm sonic the spacehog

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

no I don't like calling votes but it was terrible tried to swim when I fell of the wing only to die of exhaustion a few metres off-shore frustrations, frustrations, but I'll always love FH

Flokken

The Piat+n02 are my friends ;)

50 XP

1st July 2003

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago
Beast of War To bad at the stairs entrance defensive position ( the wall with the opening facing the door ) does not have a mg mounted. Most bunker entrances had that.

:agreed: