Beta testers need a good server... -1 reply

Please wait...

We're currently in the process of moving servers, parts or all of the site will be unavailable for a few hours. Sorry for any inconvenience!

The Evil Cookie

I'm not good at FH :-(

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hey guys

I'm one of the beta testers for FH (yes yes, envy me) and I've installed the latest version + the mappack but the only server running the latest version (BF FILES) is not working for me. When I try to connect the map loads but when it finishes I just get crashed to desktop.

Its weird though cause I saw five people playing it earlier so it may just be me. Anyways just letting you guys know and seeing if anyone else is having the same problem.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

you know there is a forum for beta testers. And yea after the server went to peenemuende it crashed and for some reason i needed to reinstall FH so thats kind of a pickle. I'm not too inclined to retry the server now that it did that and no one is on it so I'm willing to bet ever since it crashed on peenemuende it got royally screwed

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
Originally posted by judge reinhold you know there is a forum for beta testers. And yea after the server went to peenemuende it crashed and for some reason i needed to reinstall FH so thats kind of a pickle. I'm not too inclined to retry the server now that it did that and no one is on it so I'm willing to bet ever since it crashed on peenemuende it got royally screwed

You got FH? I feel so sad.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

and thats why i try not to bring it up :'(

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Do you got IM tell me secrets.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Umm..yes peenmunde crashed the server...but it was up again a bit later. I'm not sure why a server crash would cause you to have to reinstall FH...

Server crashed twice on me and I didn't have to reinstall.

irishstag

forty-two.

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

111 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Did you install the Mappack after the .4a update? That can make an important difference at times.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

El Gran Silencio- DĂ©jenme si estoy llorando ( Leave me alone if Iam crying :'(

The Evil Cookie

I'm not good at FH :-(

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

I still can't get in after reinstalling....everything works fine on singleplayer but not on online....

irishstag

forty-two.

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

111 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Yeah, I saw you try to connect to the server about 10 times :( I guess you can just wait until saturday?