Time2KILL

Intolerant of idiots

50 XP

28th June 2006

0 Uploads

707 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

How many of you think it would be cool to have a Battlefield game based on WWI. There arent to many WWI games out so it leave much room for creativity plus I think Dice would do a good job on the game! So vote : Does a WW1 themed BF game seem like a good idea?

Emperor Norton I

Nothing is real, Everything is

50 XP

20th July 2006

0 Uploads

7,434 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

I liked bf1918 mod well enough, and the era peels back stuff like super fast jets and gives a good dose of submarine warfare and primeival fighting. Plus you have a broad range of history from this and many factions. There's the US, Britain, France,Russia, Germany, Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire. There could also be expansions like the Prussian wars of expansion, the Crimean war, the Russian Civil War (Bring in Communists and Whites, and maybe even the Blacks who were the anarchists), The Russo-Japanese War, The Banana wars and the hunt for Poncho Villa and maybe even a Secret Weapons of 1916 thing.

Time2KILL

Intolerant of idiots

50 XP

28th June 2006

0 Uploads

707 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

ohh I see you're really into WWI

Emperor Norton I

Nothing is real, Everything is

50 XP

20th July 2006

0 Uploads

7,434 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

At least when it concerns a game. Korea and the Great War have nothing. WWI I especially take interest in because it is the focal point of world history from that point on.