0ne

I Bother Mr.Greg alot..Ask him

50 XP

7th September 2003

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Yep, we have a gameserver. It is running FH (omg w00t!). For those of you who dont know who i am, i'm 0ne, site manager at BF1942Files.com. Anyway back to important stuff, our server can hold 46 people (well thats the player limit atm anyway...we're bumping it up to 64 :D) We're running FH for at least 2-3 more weeks.

The IP is 69.93.97.6:14567 . It normally starts filling up around 2-3 o'clock (EST)

Come on down and have some fun :D

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

One I've got a question what's up with the site? Server is great, had some fun games there a few days ago.

0ne

I Bother Mr.Greg alot..Ask him

50 XP

7th September 2003

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

The site is having server problems/changes from what i am told.

MeanMrMustard

Such a mean old man

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

178 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Very good server, 2 rounds and a very meaty 209% ticket ratio, gives some fantastic drawn out battles. Was a little overpopulated with noobs last night (too much chat spam and a teammate shot me in one of the Stalingrad boats for going too slowly..) but during the day (well the day in GMT) had some fantastic fights. Harry

Machony Leeoun

XWW2 Sound Engineer/Coder

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

318 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I didn't like getting kicked yesterday for an accident team kill on Stalingrad (with the howitzer), then some guy that TK'd me for the Artillary wasn't kicked at all.

AceS

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

25th April 2003

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

We would be more delighted if our page would run again :)

Knight_Yellow

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th October 2003

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
MeanMrMustardVery good server, 2 rounds and a very meaty 209% ticket ratio, gives some fantastic drawn out battles. Was a little overpopulated with noobs last night (too much chat spam and a teammate shot me in one of the Stalingrad boats for going too slowly..) but during the day (well the day in GMT) had some fantastic fights. Harry

that might have been me.

You were going Criminaly slow and MG42 fire was raping the passengers.

if the server changed maps like 20 seconds later it was me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

cool to know the actual Files sight is down, (i thought id been banned or something)

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Cool, I'll come and have a look. :D

shinglaifs

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
0neThe site is having server problems/changes from what i am told.

The entire gamefiles host was down?? Why? & for almost a week? But they seems all back online, just checked a few other games files site. :thumbsup:

MeanMrMustard

Such a mean old man

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

178 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Nope the map stayed on more than 20 secs, plus the guy who tked me got kicked a few mins later. Besides there's no way to actually speed up the stalingrad boats is there? just a case of holding down forwards.. Harry