Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#61 15 years ago
Originally posted by Spidey I got an idea Fed. When 1.0 comes out let's hog-tie Rob to the floor and then download it right in front of him, then play it right in front of him :D After that we'll uninstall it, delete it, then burn his computer. Bwahahaha take that beta tester.

Go nuts just don't burn my computer. By the time 1.0 comes out i'll have lost interest and i'll be happily playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Free

Night Life Minister

50 XP

6th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,208 Posts

0 Threads

#62 15 years ago
Originally posted by Spidey I got an idea Fed. When 1.0 comes out let's hog-tie Rob to the floor and then download it right in front of him, then play it right in front of him :D After that we'll uninstall it, delete it, then burn his computer. Bwahahaha take that beta tester.

:D

Ramcke

Behind Coolguy on FH

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#63 15 years ago
Originally posted by Mange Just an FYI for everyone. I don't know how much anyone had been visiting BF42.coms forums, but if you had, then you would already know about the merger they did with BFCentral. Well, I am not here to drag up our sordid past with BFCentral, however, it isn't surprising that the old staff and new owners would not see eye to eye. So all of the old staff have resigned over at BF42.com forums (myself included) and Acutus has set up a new forum over at BF942 Forums. It will be interesting to see what happens to the BF42.com forums since it was the staff there that really made that forum a great place. Now it will be like BFC's old forum I would imagine.

Mange, you mean the new BFC forum... with 7Dust running everything was great before the *beep* took over after 7 left.:mad:

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#64 15 years ago

Good boy ramcke

We don't use the 'S' word here! :eek:

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#65 15 years ago

S word ? Oh..... Does it start with an S and end with an hamus ?

Free

Night Life Minister

50 XP

6th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,208 Posts

0 Threads

#66 15 years ago

Damn! I have been cut away from BFforum or Ireland for too long!

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#67 15 years ago

Yeah rob that too But the S word that ends with ummit is even viler

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#68 15 years ago

Ahhh yes the two bfc fudgepackers...... ( no offence to any real fudgepackers out there to comparing those two with ya )

Hmm the initials of those two equal out in..... SS.... any connection to them being a sort of forum SS ?

Ramcke

Behind Coolguy on FH

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#69 15 years ago

There was a miscommunication here, coolguy... I was using the "F" word. By the way, I don't see BAM here or his posts...:confused: :eek:

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#70 15 years ago

I think I got banned at BFC when I posted that one picture 'BFC nazi admins' Ask Hades, I think he still has that picture :D