Birds should be added to some maps... especially the forest one,and gulls for Atlanti -1 reply

Please wait...

Matt174e

Merciless Beta Tester

50 XP

11th April 2003

0 Uploads

216 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I was thinking of how someone said the ambient sounds are annoying because they aren't real... the same goes for the birds, There is a lot of cherping in one or two of the maps but no birds

A long time ago Neutron 7 made a map called XhAOS Lake, where he made gulls that can fly around the map randomly. Here is the download link http://studio.active9.com/pafiledb31/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=28

Since I can never get a hold of him I asked quasi of Active9 where he was, he said he didn't know. I told him I needed to ask if he would let FH use his birds for some maps and he said that FH has enough coders and they can do their own birds.

I hope you can do it :dance: ... without stealing Neutron 7's :deal:

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

WHAT!?!? I get 5 FPS on most maps and you to add friggin' BRIDS!?!?!?

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

yeah, cool idea, and I want hedgehogs for the woods. would be awesome to run in Karelia and suddenly you loose some health because you stepped on a hedgehog. Or moles. Moles would be ubercool. Imagine throwing a greande in a molehill and a small mole flies out! Also rats, for citybased maps like orel are a clear must. they are everywhere. And bugs. lots of bugs, since they are everywhere too. Also on karelia, a moose would be cool. Just a thought...

Skorz

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

452 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

There should be bears in Karelia. :D

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
SkorzThere should be bears in Karelia. :D

lol, that is a good idea FH should take that into account.

Matt174e

Merciless Beta Tester

50 XP

11th April 2003

0 Uploads

216 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

"WHAT!?!? I get 5 FPS on most maps and you to add friggin' BRIDS!?!?!?"

There not going to do much harm, No more than adding more vehicles

It's a fun map... in the grass you can see bugs flying around, Plus it has a remote control bomb called the "V1"

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

SkorzThere should be bears in Karelia. :D[/QUOTE] LOL, they should let Russians spawn as bears :)

[quote=LIGHTNING [NL]]WHAT!?!? I get 5 FPS on most maps and you to add friggin' BRIDS!?!?!?

So true....

And when the Katuysha blows the hell out of a base and you get deafned by the MG fire, i am just dieing to see some birds peacefully flying by.... NOT! There were no birds on battlefields. Once the firing and explosions would start, all fonna(foana? sp?) would be gone

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Hmm, I have an idea... how about we remove all AMBIENTS AND FORGET BIRDS!

ottsy

The Beef Baron

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

62 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

last time i checked, shithawks were afraid of their own shadows. i couldnt imagine any sticking around to hear the unpleasantries of close combat. unless of course there was a french fry stand nearby...then they become fearless.