CooL™

Your mommy thinks I'm cute. =D

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

224 Posts

0 Threads

#21 14 years ago

I dunno if Vanilla bots are the same with the bots in FHX, but they suck so bad(vanilla bots).

Sometimes it's either there super l33t(especially when on a plane or shooting down planes) or just plain dumb(standing around oblivious to the fighting).

Like I said, I don't know if the FHX bots are any different from the standard BF bots, but no matter how good those bots are, you're truly missing out on something if you don't get to experience FH online. True, there are n00bs, but that's just something you have to bear with. Otherwise, you can join BFE anytime.

In conclusion, bots are good for practice/familiarising yourself with the map, but the online experience is more truly rewarding than playing with bots.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#22 14 years ago

Bots lie on the ground and wait for nothing You can dance around a bot with a knive and he won't shoot you Bots always follow the same paths, always (makes mining roads simply boring) Bot will never sneak up on you, he will stupidly charge you Bot will never switch to close combat weapons when his clip (not all ammo) is finished You will never have a duel with a bot If you see a bot in a tank, just get close to him, and he will never fire at you, nor move away

you get the point ...

What bots are good at is: Leading targets (explains why they shoot down places so well) Following the same path everytime Sunbathing in the middle of the battlefield

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#23 14 years ago

Hey where's Mista-OverKill where we need an expert on AI?

Right, hydraSlav? ;)

lumpeh

FH Groupie

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,174 Posts

0 Threads

#24 14 years ago

Bots are good when you are downloading something large.

the_unborn

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

3rd November 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#25 14 years ago

like few people sad before, you need a second computer runing dedicated server, so you can set cpu power for bots higher than 25%, which will make them one hell of an enemy

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#26 14 years ago
'VioLAtoR[xL']Hey where's Mista-OverKill where we need an expert on AI? Right, hydraSlav? ;)

:D Does he even post here anymore after that?