eduardoretardo

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Ummm...why is the British carrier with the SBD and the Spitfires BEHIND and right next to the German ships? Is it supposed to be like they captured it or something? I honestly don't understand that.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

It was a mistake because the quickness of the release. Working to fix it.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
LoboIt was a mistake because the quickness of the release. Working to fix it.

:D That with that carrier amazed me too. But i am just happy we have a version of FH to play with now instead of endless waiting. Now we can get acustomed to the FH style of gameplay and it can only become better when the bugs are out and adjustments are made :p

ww2freak

Ingame name: Major.

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

648 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Yeah! I thought so...got to be a mistake.

Atlantic has some serious lag problems (too many ships, i guess).

Here's my suggestion, leave the map with these vehicles:

- german: Tirpitz (heavy battleship) Prinz Eugen (smaller heavy battleship) 3 U-Boot (so they can operate in wolfpacks, like in WW2)

British: Prince of Walles (heavy battleship) 2 "Fletchers" (Brittish medium ships?) 1 Carrier (Where's the Ark Royal, for that matter?)

I tyhink it would balance it allright, without having to add all those ships and it would provide interesting solutions and naval tactics to ensure victory. I would find more interesting to create a "ship-deathmatch"; Brits drop tickets, until they sink the german battleships. Germans hold tickets and win by not getting sunk and sinking the brittish fleet (or the other way around).

Please take this in consideratilon, that map can be even much more interesting than it is now.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Just wait for it, the edit's already done, it'll be in for the first patch :)

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Will that be the quick fix patch or .6 patch? Also any timeframe on when we will se the Italians and French?

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

That'll be for the quick fix. :)

Not sure on teh French and Italians, I'd say 0.6 but I don't wanna say anything for sure. Right now we're still kinda flabergasted over the amount of exposure this mods gotten, it's quite amazing infact :)

But we're currently working on the worklist for 0.6 now and we're gonna take it from there. Expect a bunch of stuff to make it in for sure, including a whole bunch of new custom maps for you guys :)