shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago
VeryPissedOffRob12.7 = .50 cal You really are a caliber newbie aren't ya? :uhoh: Learn your metric system kid!

I want my 12.7 x 33mm Desert Eagle! :nodding:

Question: Will the b-17 be in 0.6?

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

Stop talking about all these evil rounds!

7.92 x 57mm!

btw, the B17 is already on gazala... so yes, it will (also) be in 0.6

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago
Lord Of The P!ngsman the vierlings! :smokin:

Nah, I would prefer the Ostwind, but I doubt it will reenter FH so soon.

Give me back my Ostwind!!!:mad:

A 88mm would also do the trick.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

I hope it doesn't explode like a drum of fuel when a fighter makes a single pass at it, or it will be as useless as the HE111 is now, how many mg it may have......

The real B26 was not liked by its crews btw.....it didn't fly comfortably due to the size and form of the wings, was dangerous at take off and landing due to relatively high speed stalling and did not take damage so well, unlike some other bombers that even returned after complete noses, parts or wings and tails were missing.

It was not used in the same numbers as the more succesfull, and better liked B25.It should be in FH anyway, all fighting vehicles in WWII should ;)

And the model is very good !

=Capt.M.=

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago
Nice work, except I don't really like that the front end of the plane is a shark (it is supposed to be a shark right?) Anyway, I think it'd look better without those teeth and all...

I'll agree with lightning, looks like a shark that just bit into a bad surfer. :uhm: But the model and the rest of the skin looks great.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#26 16 years ago

Beast of WarI hope it doesn't explode like a drum of fuel when a fighter makes a single pass at it, or it will be as useless as the HE111 is now, how many mg it may have......

The real B26 was not liked by its crews btw.....it didn't fly comfortably due to the size and form of the wings, was dangerous at take off and landing due to relatively high speed stalling and did not take damage so well, unlike some other bombers that even returned after complete noses, parts or wings and tails were missing.

It was not used in the same numbers as the more succesfull, and better liked B25.It should be in FH anyway, all fighting vehicles in WWII should ;)

And the model is very good !

Is the HE111 that bad?? I always play as axis on El Alamein so i can use the bugs in the 190's physics to my advantage to get ultra high scores, but I wouldn't say that the HE111 is that shitty.

FussFunghi

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th November 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#27 16 years ago

nice skin & model!

but: The black/white stripes have been added for the D-day. Please note.

Vipertheantisniper

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#28 16 years ago

The B-26 was known as a "killer" by the pilots. It wasnt until Jimmy Doolittle showed different groups of pilots in african theatre that it was just like any other plane. He flew it not just with both engines but with both by themselves. And dont doubt me im doing a paper on him.

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#29 16 years ago

RPGreg2600NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

But I have no idea why you're calling it british... It was an american plane.... and that's an american skin....

BTW, new wallpaper!

It was a typo that is no corrected. They also accidently had the Ark Royal as American.