B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago

I'm not sure if those were specifically for Crete, but i may use them regardless, they look pretty nice so far :)

As to Crete buildings, most of them are stone (from what pics i've seen) so the White washed stone buildings work ok for it, so do the french farm buidings. So if those get skinned as stone buildings it'll work out nicely. I'll be putting on some finishing touches this weekend, everything i want to put in is in the code and commented out (on the verion i have) so i'm just waiting for some other models.

:smokin:

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago

Yes the floor was added coolguy, I just wasnt sure if it needed one cause it was a barn after all...

We should add a cow in it so we can blow it up with some TNT.

I say some of our maps should have something funny. Like an animal or two hehe.

As for the house/barn model, yes they will be skinned as stone so I guess it will be ok for you to use them.

And pierce...Tell me if you need anything modeled :)

IronSight

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago

Static objects and all the little details make the game. This thread will become very interesting.

Vanthem

Medic With A Baseball Bat

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]Couldn't agree more, Iron. In fact, I was going to say that very same thing about the stairs Mange modeled up.[/COLOR]

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago

That is our idea, we are very busy with the vehicles but a lot of the modelers of the team will focus in buildings after we finish our planned vehicles. So expect a lot of custom buildings.

IronSight

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#26 17 years ago

Good, custom buildings will set FH further apart from other mods.

Malsa

FH developer

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

252 Posts

0 Threads

#27 17 years ago

I totally agree with Ironsight. (who doesn't?)

Anyway, I hope you'll do more houses of one kind. Dice made for example only five different of the suburb type which in my opinion isn't really enough. And those africa houses, how many are they? Four? That really isn't enough I'd say... :o

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#28 17 years ago

Originally posted by Malsa I totally agree with Ironsight. (who doesn't?) Anyway, I hope you'll do more houses of one kind. Dice made for example only five different of the suburb type which in my opinion isn't really enough. And those africa houses, how many are they? Four? That really isn't enough I'd say... :o

LOL :) i realy love the stalingrad/berlin map they have just rotated buildings to make them look diffrent there are something like 4 buldings...

Malsa

FH developer

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

252 Posts

0 Threads

#29 17 years ago

BAM, exactly ;)

One different direction doesn't mean that the whole building is new :rolleyes:

Red Dwarf UK

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#30 17 years ago

Variety with static meshes also make a map. I dont know what hit that would make on the FPS though :(

Hows about some in game screenies of Statics?