Bullet Magnet

I have comfortable socks...

50 XP

30th December 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's the .61 patch, I don't know. All I know is, my game crashes whenever I try to load a single player map. Not that I use it that much, but it's still annoying. Would appreciate some feedback, thanks.

|2.SS| Schtz. Ubel

Visit the |2.SS| FH Server!

50 XP

9th March 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

There is no bot support.. Therefore, we all crash, it's not just you! :)

Bullet Magnet

I have comfortable socks...

50 XP

30th December 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
|2.SS| Schtz. UbelThere is no bot support.. Therefore, we all crash, it's not just you! :)

How odd... there was in .5 Wasn't there? Or am I just going crazy

urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I crash when the server goes to Bulge, which is anoying cause its a great map. I think most peopel have that problem as well.

Also, can you please take the old omaha OUT of the map rotation. People vote for it thinking its the new good one no matter how much i tell them its not.

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I believe it was mentioned that SP was removed by accident - that means Coop CTDs as well.. ie anything with bots in it.. Hopefully they'll reenable it soon for at least the standard DICE maps - FH-specific maps supporting bots are unlikely unless a 3rd party gets involved (Crusader+?).. I think they need to re-enable it in order for people to get used to the maps - running a single server and being on your own exploring maps isn't a fun way to find stuff out. That'll get rid of some of the annoyances people have with respect to "smacktards" (their term, not mine) in that people can play offline to try out things without winding people up.

Guinny_Ire

I post to get attention

50 XP

12th December 2002

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Ditto here. I wish I'd given up Forgotten Hope for Lent instead of cussing.

Crusader+

FH COOP Addict

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

I can definitely say that there are plans afoot for a 3rdparty or two to work on SP/COOP for FH 0.6. It'll be easier to see how much work we have ahead of us once the FH team release their fix for whatever errors are in 0.61

Quercus

Cocoa-Banana

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

That's great news Crusader.

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Yeah good news, keep us posted! Any chance you can call it FHX (after DCX) ? :) I guess a major problem will be AI code for new vehicles...?