Germanaz

Green Devil of the Sky

50 XP

23rd June 2003

0 Uploads

152 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hey guys i think the cover looks awesome & i think its something cool to keep and i would like to donate money for such hard work on the mod...... but i just have 2 questions i need answered before i might buy the DVD. First, can i buy the DVD with american money? And 2nd Can i get the DVD as the uncensored version? Please answer soon Devs. or anyone who has info on this. Thanx.

Icewarp

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

One more thing, please make an affordable price according to the place.

Things from Europe are generally 4.5 times more expensive here in South America =P

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

It's not like censored/uncensored makes much difference.

swastikas are just removed, as well has pictures of hitler in houses. thats it. Theres like 10 german vehicals with swastikas on them.

I'd bet you 500$ that if no one told you it was censored, you wouldnd know the difference.

humantycoon

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th February 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

you need swastikas, makes you feel like your really in ww2

Schpetzka

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

177 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Or a party rally :rolleyes:

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Are they for sale now? Can I spend tons of money and import it from europe, then reinstall windows with a German code so I can read it region-free and then be able to play the mod a day before anyone else?

Seriously, I'll do anything to get the mod as soon as possible.

Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

This is stupid! Having a censored version of FH isn't needed since FH doesn't break any laws in germany concerning the display of nazi materials.

Article 86a of the German penal code states: There is a charge of up to three years in prison or a financial fee for: publishing symbols of an organization hostile to the constitution, or using these symbols publicly in meetings or publications. importing, exporting using, publishing, distributing or producing items with these symbols domestically or internationally. symbols are flags, buttons, uniforms, slogans and forms of greetings. Included are variations that are extremely similar to the original ones. Excepted are the use of these symbols for public education, prevention of hostile actions against the constitution, the use in art, science, schooling, news reports, historical reports and the like.

Forgotten Hope falls under the art category, and quite possibly the historical one as well given the historical makeup of the game. As long as the characters don't yeh, "seig heil" or give the salute or have a rally then the game is in the clear!

Germanaz

Green Devil of the Sky

50 XP

23rd June 2003

0 Uploads

152 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

so ur saying i cant buy it as an uncensored version? crap......... ill just download it then : \

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

You can buy the censored version and patch it to the uncensored. Some dev just said that. The patch will be miniscule compared to the gigs of downloads.