Widowmkr NZN

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th October 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

i have been playing fh and there are a few issues i'd like to mention the virtully indestructable carriers i layed into a japenese carrier with allied destroyer planted enough shells in it that would sink 2 maybe 3 carriers in normal battlefield and it didnt sink so i rammed it at full speed in allied destroyer 3 times as well as shells and still it didnt sink carriers have never been that strong thats why the ussually have a floatilla of ships protecting them

Leo-The-L337-Llama

Not Funny

50 XP

11th June 2003

0 Uploads

407 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago
Widowmkr NZNi have been playing fh and there are a few issues i'd like to mention the virtully indestructable carriers i layed into a japenese carrier with allied destroyer planted enough shells in it that would sink 2 maybe 3 carriers in normal battlefield and it didnt sink so i rammed it at full speed in allied destroyer 3 times as well as shells and still it didnt sink carriers have never been that strong thats why the ussually have a floatilla of ships protecting them

I noticed this too...I put about 100 Defgun shells in the carrier at Adak Island and it wasn't even smoking.

bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
Leo-The-L337-LlamaI noticed this too...I put about 100 Defgun shells in the carrier at Adak Island and it wasn't even smoking.

Cuz they are not normal carriers, they are armored ones :P Like King Tigers. They are the japanese secret weapon.

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

considering a squadron of dauntless' sunk 3 of there carriers and damaged one how armoured could they be

bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
TommyGunDalianiconsidering a squadron of dauntless' sunk 3 of there carriers and damaged one how armoured could they be

It was a joke :P

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

something lags adak HORRIBLY. it may be when someone is in the carrier and theyre close to the island, but it is debilitating. o ya and the people want stuarts

Big {Daddy}

Get in!

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,708 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago
judge reinholdsomething lags adak HORRIBLY. it may be when someone is in the carrier and theyre close to the island, but it is debilitating. o ya and the people want stuarts

Prolly when someone uses the destroyers AA MG

bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
ringo.ggProlly when someone uses the destroyers AA MG

Yep, but only when they used the AA. I want stuarts.

12th.Hstuf.Muller.SS

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

i also put every torpedo in a battle ship with my clan mate also un loaded his torpedos into it didn't sink it.. then we got on our def-guns and hit it for 10-15 mins.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago
judge reinholdsomething lags adak HORRIBLY. it may be when someone is in the carrier and theyre close to the island, but it is debilitating. o ya and the people want stuarts

That's not an FH problem if you are speaking about when all of a sudden your FPS goes to 1 for a good while. You move around and it goes back to normal for a bit but then goes back to 1 fps...then all of a sudden it's all good again.

This problem I noticed only showed up in BF after the last patch EA released. It has happened to me a good amount of times in normal BF too. My friends who play with me get hit by it too. Seems like it only happens if we are on a certain part of the map too. Very weird problem but it's not FH related I am 100% positive about it.