Griefmaker

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Will both be released on SAT?? My understanding is the main is the uncensored and you can add a patch to censor it, is this right? My sincere apologies if this has been asked.

Freak_NL

[ESF]

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

The other way around. Default is censored, with an optional patch to uncensor some textures.

Griefmaker

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
Freak_NLThe other way around. Default is censored, with an optional patch to uncensor some textures.

Oh thanks for the quick reply. Do you know if they will be out at the same time.

hawkeye47x

death by eXpak

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago
GriefmakerOh thanks for the quick reply. Do you know if they will be out at the same time.

that is my understanding, but if not, both versions are fully compatible with each other, so it doesn't really matter when you get the uncensoring patch, all it does is put a swastika on a few things is my guess. it doesn't change any gameplay, just adds a hint of realism

Griefmaker

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
hawkeye47xthat is my understanding, but if not, both versions are fully compatible with each other, so it doesn't really matter when you get the uncensoring patch, all it does is put a swastika on a few things is my guess. it doesn't change any gameplay, just adds a hint of realism

Yeah im pretty sure your right on that i remember reading that now, last week.