Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

:deal: OK, this is getting annoying, people are now bitching that they will have to re-download FH because they got the censored verison! I blame the devs for phrasing this all wrong and confusing you, or I blame you for not being able to read posts.

There is only one real version of FH. Since in France and Germany they can't have Nazi symbols the FH team released it so that there are none in the game. Instead of the swastika there is just an Iron cross!

In a day or two they are going to release a patch (probably 1MB) that will give you the historical (nazi) symbols.

You don't have to re-download the 1.1GB file again! :mad: It doesn't matter what version you have, you can still play the game! :) If you spent a few hours downloading a 1.1Gb file, then yes you have FH! Stop bitching and moaning and cursing the devs in other threads that you just wasted 2 days DL'ing the wrong file.

If you still don't understand what's happending please take your computer, put it back in the box it came in, and stamp return to sender on it!

JohnnyKnoxville

I'm not from here

50 XP

15th August 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

To add to this: bitching and complaining about devs who provide a FREE mod which gives you countless hours of gaming fun is generally not really nice. IMHO of course.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

good hope they understand this ... but i dont count on that they will ...

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Well, blistex, Sturmklinge told me in the other thread that there might be some problems with a patch, so this is probably how it's going to be, but nothing is sure. And it's not going to be 1 MB, more like 100MB, you'll have to replace quite a lot of taxtures you know.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

yea they cant patch they have to replace the whole texture file (probaly)

Kerian VIP Member

tensa Zangetsu

50 XP

31st December 2032

0 Uploads

5,685 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

i personally dont get how so many people are so confused. heck i dont play the game and only really come into these forums to ensure no illegal stuff/flaming is happening but i understood when i saw like the first explanation of this what it would entail.

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Yeah, it's unbelievable, innit.

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
JohnnyKnoxvilleTo add to this: bitching and complaining about devs who provide a FREE mod which gives you countless hours of gaming fun is generally not really nice. IMHO of course.

Agreed, I wonder where JB44 from 'a major company', and all the little whiners that were out of there tiny reserves of patience have gone lately. Hiding under a rock feeling sorry for themselves I hope.

Dancing Jesus

Eats IS-2s for breakfast

50 XP

23rd November 2003

0 Uploads

85 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Lacking the little happy swastikas may ruin some peoples experience, but fear not! A patch is on the way. It's not going to be huge, so sit on your hands until it comes out. Either that or play the game in the meantime and quit your bitching.

Gynsu2000

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th October 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
BlistexThere is only one real version of FH. Since in France and Germany they can't have Nazi symbols the FH team released it so that there are none in the game. Instead of the swastika there is just an Iron cross!

Errrr ... I'm french and I have NEVER heard of a such law. it is true that it's forbidden to sell nazis related items but you even have french movies about WW2 with swastika !