Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

the patch is about 30 MB big afaik - last one was 28MB big, and after that we just found few other textures so it should be about 30MB now

JohnnyKnoxville

I'm not from here

50 XP

15th August 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

Although this is going off-topic, but Nazi symbols are in German and Austrian movies too (and Austria has rather strict laws concerning this as well). Movies and even plays are usually exempt from those bans for historic accuracy. Games are a whole different story though.

Gilson

WHYTHEHELLWONTFHWORKFORME !!!!

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

Yeah. People see things that mess with their mind. DAMN IT! I deleted this funny pic to do with these laws and CoD

RObbit

Roger That Mommy Cat^^

50 XP

23rd October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

Errrr im dl the fileplanet file. After they release the password is there any other file needed. Sorry for the question for being off topic. Its just that the mainsite is down :(

Gynsu2000

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th October 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago
JohnnyKnoxvilleAlthough this is going off-topic, but Nazi symbols are in German and Austrian movies too (and Austria has rather strict laws concerning this as well). Movies and even plays are usually exempt from those bans for historic accuracy. Games are a whole different story though.

Wolfenstein 3D was sold in France ... and there were lots of nazis' cross in :)

JohnnyKnoxville

I'm not from here

50 XP

15th August 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

Oh, okay. I am not French, so my knowledge of French law is rather lacking ;) I merely meant to clear up that point a bit, pointing out that such a law would be possible :)

Josey Wales

Save the wales !

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

508 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

Howdy folks...

Actually, Nazi Symbols are allowed in movies over here but NOT in games/magazines/CD´s/Toys/you name it.

JW

robins111

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

Give it a break, no one really cares about one symbol on the side of a truck, plane, or a flag. Stop creating things to bitch about and play the damm game. it's like someone giving you a new car, and you complaing about the color.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago
'VioLAtoR[xL']Agreed, I wonder where JB44 from 'a major company', and all the little whiners that were out of there tiny reserves of patience have gone lately. Hiding under a rock feeling sorry for themselves I hope.

JB44 ??

He probably got a job in a tel-sell company, you know the kind that advertise during working day hours on inactive tv channels and try sell you hangers, bracelets and pendants with "healing" powers, only for $ 109....( the common stamped sheet metal thing is worth $ 0.20 )

Or maybe he is trying to sell fat burning pills/exercise devices....that transform fat people into thin ones overnight without even getting tired....only $ 69.99 !!

He must be eating his heart out seeying you can order a DVD with FH 0.6, but not from him for $ 59.99.....

:moon:

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago
Gynsu2000Errrr ... I'm french and I have NEVER heard of a such law. it is true that it's forbidden to sell nazis related items but you even have french movies about WW2 with swastika !

I'm sure Amaccan would like to know about some French ww2 movies