Skavees

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

4th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#591 15 years ago
CamBothen how can you play FH. i can join games with more people in BFV than a can in FH.

I run BF better than I do BFV.

Borussia Long_po

Wooly_Bully

50 XP

28th February 2004

0 Uploads

188 Posts

0 Threads

#592 15 years ago
bjxrnI'll buy that reason. Now, I'm totally for a swtich to BF:v eninge hahahahahhaha i laughed for about 10 mins whene I was reading that,,, No offense but seriosly it was funny. :bows: Youre the man:D

Bout time I got some recognition for that post or I would have gone Shaft on all yo asses :smokin: .

Skavees

50 XP

4th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#593 15 years ago

shafts the man

Borussia Long_po

Wooly_Bully

50 XP

28th February 2004

0 Uploads

188 Posts

0 Threads

#594 15 years ago

Man this thread is going no where lol. btw Shafts the man :nodding: .

Skavees

50 XP

4th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#595 15 years ago

lol indeed, it doesnt go anywhere without hydra, but hydra cant say anything if no one is left to argue with :P

but yes, shaft is the man

Borussia Long_po

Wooly_Bully

50 XP

28th February 2004

0 Uploads

188 Posts

0 Threads

#596 15 years ago
Skaveeslol indeed, it doesnt go anywhere without hydra, but hydra cant say anything if no one is left to argue with :P but yes, shaft is the man

Ok we need him to get talking erm....... 'HYDRAS A D*CK' think that will do it.:naughty:

Skavees

50 XP

4th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#597 15 years ago
Borussia Long_poOk we need him to get talking erm....... 'HYDRAS A D*CK' think that will do it.:naughty:

Hehe, I have one, Hydra has no peni, he looks funny, bfv is shit, bf42 R0x0rss.

Oompa

Battlefield 2

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

2,650 Posts

0 Threads

#598 15 years ago

Ok back on topic. I think that FH should hold out just a little longer on the BF42 engine and then switch to Battlefield 2.

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#599 15 years ago

BTW, did you see the 4 new trailers for BF2 on gamespot.com? Theyre low quality cause I'm not a supscriber but from what I could see the battlefield was HUGE! The only thing that I find extremely GAY from DICE is this: the enviroment in the demo was previously set so the size didn't change with the number of players BUT Dice (the geniuses they are) are actually PLANNING TO TAKE THAT FEATURE OUT so that all servers would be FORCED to have the shitty size changing thing on them. Goddamn, what would it cost DICE to leave that option in? NOTHING! It would only be another option for players who want to play differently, but NOOOO, Dice don't realise that. :roll: Oh, the size is so huge that possibilities of various big tank battles start to dance in front of my eyes! :D

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#600 15 years ago

Oh, the size is so huge that possibilities of various big tank battles start to dance in front of my eyes! :D