exdeath

GF makes me horny

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#601 15 years ago
SkaveesHehe, I have one, Hydra has no peni, he looks funny, bfv is shit, bf42 R0x0rss.

Ok, the game bf42 is better then the game bvf, but only the game, the engine of bfv is better! They will not make a realism version of bfv, they will make a realism version of bf42 on bfv engine. So don't matter what game is better, the thing that is important is what engine is better. PS: SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH

Sgt. DinkyDuck

Addicted to GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#602 15 years ago

if you look on battlefield vietnams main page, they are giving us vietnam players a little supprise, they have converted Iwo jima, and Wake into the new engine, and added new skins to the wepons and vehicles, as well as a Flame thrower. cant wait to try them out

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#603 15 years ago

that is already discussed in an other thread... -see the offtopic forum-

Skavees

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

4th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#604 15 years ago

Yea sounds awesome I cant wait.

rice_crispies

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

221 Posts

0 Threads

#605 15 years ago

just kill this thread! :mad: its pretty f***ing obvious that they 1 wont convert to bfv. 2 will convert to bf2. but bfv is already a lag problem for some people. bf2 would just kill their pc's. but damn another year for bf2 to comeout? hasent hl2 already released modding tools without the game hitting the shelves. in this case ea could do the same and speed up the process by lets say 5%? in another year ima be in the army. so i cant look forward to fh's release. :mad: .

Borussia Long_po

Wooly_Bully

50 XP

28th February 2004

0 Uploads

188 Posts

0 Threads

#606 15 years ago

Well right now we dont know if FH will be made for bf2 cause the devs have only said that the bfv engine isnt worth porting to nothing bout bf2 there.

Sgt Saunders

Master of space and time

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

206 Posts

0 Threads

#607 14 years ago
OompaOk back on topic. I think that FH should hold out just a little longer on the BF42 engine and then switch to Battlefield 2.

I agree. I would rather have the effort go to BF2 engine. BFV is good, but not THAT good. The BF2 engine is much more superior and believe would offer many more advantages.

suzukiltd

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,649 Posts

0 Threads

#608 14 years ago
The BF2 engine is much more superior and believe would offer many more advantages.

We need to wait and see first. Who knows what lies ea/dice will force down our throats. Bf2 may be as arcadish as bf, but if the engine is good, then its good news.

Skavees

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

4th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#609 14 years ago
Sgt Saunders The BF2 engine is much more superior and believe would offer many more advantages.

Yeah Stealth is right, who knows what BF2 engine is going to be. I mean im all for FH going to it...but I'm just saying we dont know exactly whats going to be in it.

exdeath

GF makes me horny

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#610 14 years ago
Sgt SaundersI agree. I would rather have the effort go to BF2 engine. BFV is good, but not THAT good. The BF2 engine is much more superior and believe would offer many more advantages.

Change to bfv, then change to bf2, what is wrong with this!!!