Skavees

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

4th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#612 14 years ago
exdeathpleeeeeeeeeeasse make for bfv. if you not make i will cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

aww, i think ti is too late they already said that they arent going to bfv.

suzukiltd

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,649 Posts

0 Threads

#613 14 years ago

Then cry :frog:

rice_crispies

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

221 Posts

0 Threads

#614 14 years ago

^lol. back on subject. since the official WW2 mod is coming for bfv wouldnt it be cool for the dev team to release a added mini mod. wont ask for much. at least some basic things like relistic weapon damage, and ported sounds. sounds like a little bit but i know it would be appreciated by the fh community who has bfv. this add-on could be more like DCX or DCR. and a good mini mod could weigh as light as 20MB at the most. common people what do you say? :D

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#615 14 years ago

Although I own BFV and was promoting a switch, like many others, I´m pretty content with the situation as it stands.

-FH wont be going BFV, since BF2 is due to be released in 8 months. That simply means, FH can take alot of time preparing for BF2 and make the Engine switch much quicker.

-We are getting an official WW2 Mod for BFV.

-There are other WW2 Mods comming for BFV, such as BG42 and BEL.

rice_crispies

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

221 Posts

0 Threads

#616 14 years ago

it only bothers me that what if it plays exactly the same as vannial bf? common some tweaking wouldnt hurt. bf1942 and bfv is the same engine. :nodding:

suzukiltd

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,649 Posts

0 Threads

#617 14 years ago
official WW2 mod

I wouldnt call that a mod. What your actually getting is the pacific maps (3 maps, 4 with coral sea) with grass added to them and unrealistic vietnam feel. Why am I calling it unrealistic? Because for example Iwo Jima, there wasnt much jungle there, hell the whole island was black sand. So your getting an Iwo Jima with a jungle feel, and all the other maps with grass and other vietnam trees added to them. Thats pretty much it. Everything else is the same. You might call that a mod, but it wont be much different then the original.

Skavees

50 XP

4th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#618 14 years ago
Stealth3I wouldnt call that a mod. What your actually getting is the pacific maps (3 maps, 4 with coral sea) with grass added to them and unrealistic vietnam feel. Why am I calling it unrealistic? Because for example Iwo Jima, there wasnt much jungle there, hell the whole island was black sand. So your getting an Iwo Jima with a jungle feel, and all the other maps with grass and other vietnam trees added to them. Thats pretty much it. Everything else is the same. You might call that a mod, but it wont be much different then the original.

Hah they are actually adding more than just "grass". I guess they are putting in a flame thrower, the skin choser, plus you get all the new vietnam stuff, like im sure the semi auto waeapons will actually be semi auto now, 3d radar, the new capturing thing. I think it will be really cool.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#619 14 years ago

g43 in fh fires semi auto, whatsa your problem

Skavees

50 XP

4th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#620 14 years ago
striderx2048g43 in fh fires semi auto, whatsa your problem

I think its callled server sync in 42? like you cant actually fire as fast as you click the mouse, its kind of delayed.