CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Ok I was flyin Bocage today, B-25, Allies were OWNING big time. Axis had us out numbered by 2 guys. Now I was doing bombing runs on armor, AAs, and groups of infantry, then I would go back to rearm. So Like any aircraft, I line up on the runway cut throttle to 1/2 and let the gear come down. And I just pass over the runway like norm. I did this hmmm maybe 22-30 times... and twice I just blew up in mid air INSTANTLY, once in the middle of the runway NO ONE around (all at the front line ie base camping axis). Second time I was at the very end of the runway and it happen. Each time it just said CMSGT Johnson is no more. No one killed me (i dont think?? hack mayB?) , I didnt hit anything, and I didnt even touch the ground. Werid stuff. I was very confused, I kept tryin to recreate it, but I couldnt do it. Btw, each time it happen I just finished reloadin the bombs. :uhm: Anyhow Im not sure If it was me hittin somethin "invisible" (to me) , a hacker, or a bug? I know it wasnt lag, I have a COM/SAT line (5x faster than dsl) and had a ping of 12-15. Any ideas? Simular experiances? :confused:

bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

It happen to me sometimes in crete.

delta9

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Some times I just drop dead for no reason aswell. Ill just be standing around, then im dead. It doesnt happen to me very often at all.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

An admin has a nasty command: "killplayer #". If you were playing on some server with a 12-yo admin, that could be the case

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

hmmm... interesting... but Im still wondering if its a code thing... the admin bit seems posible. But not likely, I tend to play good servers (try to anyhow). Thx for the responces. :}