Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago
Originally posted by RPGreg2600 Maybe you could also tell me how to get my sig to show up in my sig everytime I post while you're here? I've looked at least 15 minutes for an option to make it do that... Als, why does my custom user title allways change back to newbie everytime I post?

I was wondering about both those questions.

I have never registered here and would like my name to be changed to Maximus. Thanks for doing this for us. You guys are great.

Coolguy your to young to buy bear. ;)

Vanthem

Medic With A Baseball Bat

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]I just posted that here because I wasn't sure you'd see it where June posted. But follow the above link, Maximus, and tell June that you never registered here. You also might want to ask her about the titles and sigs, just to have further clarification.[/color]

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
Originally posted by Decimus Coolguy your to young to buy bear. ;)

Sure... :rolleyes:

Got really drunk yesterday at Rock Affligem, I was so drunk I did the happydance :dance:

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Originally posted by Usercool Sure... :rolleyes: Got really drunk yesterday at Rock Affligem, I was so drunk I did the happydance :dance:

maybe things are different in Europe, but here you cant "buy" beer until your 21. You can always get someone to buy it for you though.

Rumor

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

I know there are probally others but USA is the only country I know with a Drinking Limit set at 21.

Was 20 in NZ but got lowered to 18 about 5 years ago, Canada/Aussie/UK are all 18 as well I am pretty sure as well..

But back on topic..Are the hardouts getting thier names back??

Vanthem

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]Looks that way. June said she made Lobo, Maximus, and Coolguy available again (in that thread I linked to). And I think if they message her or post in that thread, she'll just change the names of their current accounts (which is what I suggested since I thought that might be easiest). So go check that thread out. :D http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=71568[/COLOR]

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Pm away!

Vanthem

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]Wow, go June. She already changed your name back. :dance: [/COLOR]

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

/me is listening to Slayer - Reborn :D

Vanthem

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

[COLOR=limegreen]Vanthem thinks people that do actions like IRC text are weird. :p [/COLOR]