Sgt Saunders

Master of space and time

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

206 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Great job guys!!!! One correction I have found so far though is you have the Pzkfw IVH titled as Panther 4H instead of Panzer 4H in the manual. Keep up the good work. The mod looks great.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I did actually get to the last page....( comment last page ) :lol:

I saw the comment too it will be improved. With that in mind i'd like to say i missed a lot of the ships descriptions and pictures. Among them the entire german navy and other navies battleships.

Not a big issue though....and still waiting for FH 0.6 dl to complete. Good manual with desciption on the vehicles. I would like the infantry guns purpose described too ( although often obvious ) in future updates, instead of only their RL data. That might help young players with little historical interest background or WWII game experience better if the weapon is difficult to use/should be used on a specific target or in a specific way.

Think of description of "power" and "accuracy" ratings in game, and the intended target/use of them....

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Mmm I get to see shermans everywhere in the manual, maybe mine is a little corrupt.

Swisssoldier

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

And as far as I know, there seem to be some things missing:

- The Russian destroyer - The German Torpedoe-Boats - ...?

schmoppa

Excited

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

231 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I can find links to the game downloads themselves, but not having much luck with finding the links to the manual.. can someone please post a link to the manual? I have a few hours of deadtime where I could read ahead before I start playing FH... I'm a complete n00b to FH, so I want to reduce the amount of aggravation I cause more experienced players... Thanks!

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

If you have installed FH look in the fh folder in your bf directory there you'll find a folder that's called manual and readme.

schmoppa

Excited

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

231 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

I haven't installed it yet... I'm asking because when I was at home, I thought I saw a link to a pdf document that said it was the manual. I'm at work now for another 4 hours, and was trying to find it. is it not hosted anywhere separately?