ArcherMH

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I would assume Pacific Shores will deal with this, but I just want to make certain.

Will the skins on different Corsairs affect their weapons at all (-1 have MGs, -1As have MGs and some have single bombs, -1Ds have MGs and two bombs or eight HVARS and possibly napalm on very-late war maps such as Okinawa, etc)?

On my computer (so some may not get this), the leading edges are flat and the wings don't have the right shape near the wing root, and the oil cooler intakes look odd due to this. Also the nose isn't round on my computer. Is this a problem with my computer, or is it the model, and if so will a new Corsair be made?

Thanks

SensesFail

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

112 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

ArcherMHI would assume Pacific Shores will deal with this, but I just want to make certain.

Will the skins on different Corsairs affect their weapons at all (-1 have MGs, -1As have MGs and some have single bombs, -1Ds have MGs and two bombs or eight HVARS and possibly napalm on very-late war maps such as Okinawa, etc)?

On my computer (so some may not get this), the leading edges are flat and the wings don't have the right shape near the wing root, and the oil cooler intakes look odd due to this. Also the nose isn't round on my computer. Is this a problem with my computer, or is it the model, and if so will a new Corsair be made?

Thanks

what do you mean when you say the nose wasn't round?

ArcherMH

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Ignore that part, I just checked it and it wasn't, it may've been in 0.5b or something. I should really check things before I post LOL.