WAW Tournament Chairman

50 XP

25th October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#51 16 years ago

www.battleforeuope.com

We are between campaigns right now. But you can still join our forums and all. Which will also let you get in on some of the scrims we are running on our server and let you see what is going on and updates for next campaign. And the scrims are pretty fun, especially since you they are mostly maps for FH that you can't play on any where else. We are running our FH version of Battle of Britian today actually and ran our FH version of Tundra last Saturday (Tundra is a sweet map, Russian vs German with each side getting around 12 tanks each)

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#52 16 years ago

and you wont find a better place to get some skilled mulit-point tiger huting done in yout T34-85! :naughty:

ASSKICK

lazy owl

50 XP

23rd January 2004

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#53 16 years ago

Kommisarwww.battleforeuope.com

We are between campaigns right now. But you can still join our forums and all. Which will also let you get in on some of the scrims we are running on our server and let you see what is going on and updates for next campaign. And the scrims are pretty fun, especially since you they are mostly maps for FH that you can't play on any where else. We are running our FH version of Battle of Britian today actually and ran our FH version of Tundra last Saturday (Tundra is a sweet map, Russian vs German with each side getting around 12 tanks each)

www.battleforeuope.com www.battleforeurope.com wrote that too fast :p

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#54 16 years ago
'[FtN|FH Mick']Please go ot the Duke Nukem Forever Board with your negative attitude :naughty:. Cheers, Mick

lol duke nukem forever ...

Raven26

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

465 Posts

0 Threads

#55 16 years ago

With all due respect im just impatient but i know and everyone else knows the wait will be worth it. I dont care if it take all night to download ill cerish every min it is downloading.

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#56 16 years ago
Raven26With all due respect im just impatient but i know and everyone else knows the wait will be worth it. I dont care if it take all night to download ill cerish every min it is downloading.

Man just calm down, according to the team it's no more than 4 days until we get the release date. Assuming the mod will be released a week after the release date is announced, we have about 11 days until we have it.