LordLemos

Just wait!

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I am Brazilian and would like to know if Brazil goes enters in the FH, and also to know which country goes to be in the FH ! Tanks a lot ! :rock: :rock: :dance: :dance:

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure brazil was neutral during world war 2, but perhaps they can make a map of the britishp ships hunting that german ship in that harbour somewhere in south america... (That's probably as close as it'll get)

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']Sorry, but I'm pretty sure brazil was neutral during world war 2, but perhaps they can make a map of the britishp ships hunting that german ship in that harbour somewhere in south america... (That's probably as close as it'll get)

No man, go look it up, (im to lazy too lol) Brazil declared war on Germany at some point in time, and they did send some (i think) 15,000 troops over. Somethin like that anyway. Go check it out.

Echelon

GF makes me horny

50 XP

16th October 2003

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

i thin khey declared war like 1 month before the war ended lol. not sure about that however.

[edit] sorry, turned out i was wrong brazil declared war on the axis in 1942 and participated in the allied campaign with armed forces

CMSGT Johnson

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
Echeloni thin khey declared war like 1 month before the war ended lol. not sure about that however.

I dont think it was quite that late, but it was towards the later yrs of the war. 44 I think was the yr, but then again Im just talkin outa my ass.

LordLemos

Just wait!

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

in we fight them in the italia against the Germans ! Brazilian fight and died ! in them we fight and we win in the Castello Mount where nor the Americans had obtained to earn! you can look this in any site on the FEB!

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

OH, I just looked it up and you are RIGHT!

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Bunker/3351/campaigns/brzedit.html

But seriously, I think other nations should be added first, like poland, italy and france...

and it wasn't 1944, it was august 1942!

LordLemos

Just wait!

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Thanks man ! Brazilian in FH can be ?

CMSGT Johnson

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

'LIGHTNING [NL']OH, I just looked it up and you are RIGHT!

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Bunker/3351/campaigns/brzedit.html

But seriously, I think other nations should be added first, like poland, italy and france...

and it wasn't 1944, it was august 1942!

WOW it really was THAT early, hmm man I need to brush up on my history. Thx for lookin it up. :) :thumbsup: EDIT: Alot of other countries are in line before Brazil, as is there isnt any plans for brazil to be added.

Echelon

GF makes me horny

50 XP

16th October 2003

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

sry lemos i found out you were right. -spams-