[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#41 16 years ago

I think everything is fine now, at least when it comes to crosshairs.

sempai(be)

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

281 Posts

0 Threads

#42 16 years ago
little_jimmyfor those complainin about the MG class, shut the hell up. No one and i mean no one in WWII went running around with an MG42 the flung themselves to the ground and managed to shoot accuratly. For rifles i think it isn't bad but could do with being a little faster. For AT weapons thou it is dredful, it doesn't take nearly as long as it does to aim an AT weapon in real life then it does in FH, it is absolute bollox. You just stand there hopin that the tank doesn''t turn its turret around before you crsshairs have cenetred and if you move a tiny bit they go crazy, this is what i think of them:moon: .

Yep , now in 0.61 it takes skills and some thought to use the AT weapons.

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#43 16 years ago

i think rifles are fine. i think support guns crosshairs shouldnt widen when you look around (in prone) but i was playing arnhem and im AT because that level needs a lot of at. i get a tiger smoking and the guy gets out with mp 40. i get 3 shots at his chest with no2 and hes alive and kickin! the pistols really need to be stronger. for AT the pistol is your only friend when it comes to close combat. that happend so manny times. i center piat, fire, they get out, i wip out no2, they wip out mp40 and run at my with it while shooting, i stay in one spot so crosshairs stay centered and i still get killed. so plz! make some pistols stronger!

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#44 16 years ago
Cambo i think support guns crosshairs shouldnt widen when you look around (in prone)

You should lose your aim if you look around hasty.

The close in while standing is fine at all guns.

Rifles should close faster at crouching. Right now it is a bit too slow, not much however, but still.

About the ATs, the only problem I see is if a tank stand on open field.

You won´t hav a chance to get near it and destroy it.

In forest, urban and dark areas, no problem.