CrazyWilly

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

1st September 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#61 17 years ago
EglaerinionWho cares what DC does, they rushed 0.6 out with all the performance problems as a result, they only add some new vehicles and new maps nothing special. With every release they discourage/remove the need for teamplay more because the typical DC player play's counterstrike on a regular bases. I hate the whining and cheating accusations and the high smacktard levels on DC servers, the only good server is the DC Dev server but when there are no admins present it's infested by the same immature babies as well. Tanelorn's realism mod for DC showed great potential but he was asked to stop with it why, probably because the rest of the dev team didn't want it to become more popular then the original. Well too bad DCX is gonna blow DC right out of the water within a few releases. I expect that FH will be a polished mod when it's released and it will be a lot more fun then DC, this way FH doesn't need so much popularity as long as there are a few servers that offer good fun I don't give a crap that there are 6000 more smacktards playing DC.

And what, when FH .6 comes out there wont be stupid tkers and noobs in ther servers?

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#62 17 years ago

@Killor, chill out, you are close to the limits of a baning @CM, try to be constructive

Mdbook

BFWorld Staff Member

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#63 17 years ago

I just hope it fixes the gameplay balancing from .5, to help suit the tournament community at BFE: WAW. I don't care much what it does to public servers, because well, public servers are the state of nature where its you against everyone else, and only the non-whiners and suck-it-ups survive. You guys on the FH mod team are doing a great job, and yes it has been a long time since an update, but I can already tell that .6 will be a huge boost to the FH community in general, and although it probably won't top DC, it will certainly be my top choice for teamplay in BF.

FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#64 17 years ago

I do agree whole-heartedly that FH 0.6 will kick butt, definatly put it ahead of other mods. But it will not even come close to kicking DC off the top, its just common sense. Personally, I hate DC, but you have to open your eyes to see that they are very succuseful with their mod. Mostly because they were one of the first major mods to appear when BF1942 first came out. Their fan base is gigantic (i once saw a thread in BF42.com where a guy was asking if he had to buy BF1942 to play DC....jesus) and is a force to be reckoned with.

Just to sum up, we may get way up there in the standings, most likely right behing DC, but we'll never knock em' off. :uhm: But its good to dream.....mmmmmmmm :p

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

29th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#65 17 years ago

Dc can't be beaten as of now. However, the race for the second place is still on, and BF:V might be the death blow for EoD...

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#66 17 years ago
-CM-Behold one of the supposedly "mature" FH community members. :rolleyes:

You have no idea what you're talking about, and all form of sarcasm or nuance is lost on you. I'm as annoyed as anyone that the patch has been taking so long to come out and that nothing has been done to this point to fix easy coding mishaps or inbalances, but the truth is you're treading water up a waterfall, there is no way anything is going to change by you griping about it. The devs KNOW they pissed people off by taking so long, and they are going to fix it in the future. They may not seem communicative, but that's because about 10% of them speak English (no offence if more of you do, i know most of the team is foreign)

Just bail out now while you're not banned and wait for .6.