I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Hi guys

there is definitely a bug on El Alamein - the Defiant that spawns next to the Spitfire (past the hangar, not on the main runway) always spawns with only about 20% health!! wtf? I noticed it coz everyone who jumped in one would get toasted with just a few hits. Plus when u get in, most of the health is already gone! what gives?

Other bugs: - you will get killed if you hit the sandbags or tree, etc when firing the AA gun. I know this was fixed by EA in one of their official patches however it doesn't work in FH. I've been killed a few times on Crete by hitting that STUPID tree next to the AA gun (at the hangar). ps. why aren't there any planes on crete while we have a hangar? I know there were hurricanes there.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

nope, RAF pulled off Crete just before the invasion. There were some planes /around/ but most of them were assigned to cover naval operations I beleive.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

IIRC there was a squadron of Fairay Swordfishes on the island it would be a good way to get rid of n00bs on the map.

The_Pharoah

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago
B.F. Piercenope, RAF pulled off Crete just before the invasion. There were some planes /around/ but most of them were assigned to cover naval operations I beleive.

Rgr that. However I remember reading an autobiography of a Battle of Britain fighter pilot (who flew hurricanes) that fought in Greece/Crete mainly covering the withdrawl. I remember him mentioning that they scrambled whatever they could and flew out to the ships where they ditched. Atleast 1 hurricane would be nice! :)

Can you confirm the issue with the Defiant on El Alamein?

Cheers