PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

hey McGibs, isnt the MG on the LCIs on Omaha .30 cals? cuase they seem a hell of a lot smaller then the other allied MGs. maybe its just the view point though...

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

Yeh, those are .30s

Too bad thier kinda messed up. They kinda float above the ship. Idealily, they should be sitting in the bottom. Perhaps they should just be lying on the beach to pickup.

CaPtAnInSaYnO

wankasaurus wrex

50 XP

17th October 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

McGibs....wow.

use the turn left right and left keys (a and d)

jeeze... Im gunna have to call you a noob.

mcgibs i doubt more than half the ppl who play FH, including myself, dont even know u can do that

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

-_-

The manual needs to be bright florecent pink, and stuck dead center at the front of the install file. Then it should popup every time you statup FH until the user clicks a little box that says "Yes! I know what the hell I'm doing!"

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

The manual needs to be bright florecent pink, and stuck dead center at the front of the install file. Then it should popup every time you statup FH until the user clicks a little box that says "Yes! I know what the hell I'm doing!"

God damn I second that :thumbsup:

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

sam, why do you have a deagle in a ww2 themed avatar?

Jagd

{TDB}MajGen.Jagd AA

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

720 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

ROTFL! You guys know that most static artillery pieces can be turned in the same way?

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

all static artillery pieces can be turned the same way. (exept the pak gun, but thats different cuz it's dices)

KillaKilla

PC Hardware

50 XP

27th March 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago
McGibs-_- The manual needs to be bright florecent pink, and stuck dead center at the front of the install file. Then it should popup every time you statup FH until the user clicks a little box that says "Yes! I know what the hell I'm doing!"

Agreed, but there should be a console command (NOT a menu command, or else the n00bs would disable it) to disable it. something like "am_n00b 0"? this would also allow you to pick up anti-tank rifles... damn :newbie:'s...