Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

You just posted before me. My posts are usually longer and more tought over...

Oh and I tend to use capitals, periods, commas,... unlike most people here...

Oh and rating = worst thread ever #13659...

The Panther A & G are remodelled, got new skins and will be in 0.6 Ready to pwn Allied armour at long distance ^_^

HalfGod85

I Give FH my Soul To LIVE!!

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

ok first i thank alot of you for explaining things and stuff but to all you fuckers who say "Noobs" blah blah blah you can burn in hell im no god dam noob and i dont want more tiger tanks or uber tanks i was just wondering why its like that and the Nice/Cool peoples explained that to me but you assholes just sit there and say Noob,noob,noob burn sotp being such faggets and grow up..thanks everyone else this info is cool to know but one shoot one kill is kinda hard and TommyGunDaliani you moron i said i feel like the sherman in a panzer IV when i fight a t-34 and hes like the tiger thats how its meant...sorry if this post is alittle to harsh but i feel its the truth

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

hmmmmmm...... check out all my post before you become a smartass who thinks he knows everything. I used punctuation.

HalfGod85

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

another thing i like how all you kind people are saying what and how the tanks were but i would like to know how its going to be in the game. from a team member not just he says she says or fans. no offensive to all you who know your shit..alot more then me im sure :nodding:

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

The team has invested the power in me to speak on their behalf in cases like these.

HalfGod85

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago
CoolguyThe team has invested the power in me to speak on their behalf in cases like these.

any you say what stay weak and gay or change to atleast alittle better?

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

Stay homosexual & true to your feelings...

Errr what I'm saying is that they're staying the way they are now because that's the way they were in real life.

They're infantry support tanks. Use them in that role. They were never meant to battle other tanks.

/EDIT: I can't believe I said something like that. Just had a party & all this booze is starting to kick in

Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

Well its great that Panther A and G are in 0.6! :) :) :)

HalfGod85

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago

wow if their going to stay that weak. dam thats really going to down grade the fun of panzer IV's alot meh i rather have it true and realistic then gay and "fair" like that evil game DC.. i still love you FH :) and coolguy i thank you and ever one else for your help and helping me and maybe others understand the WW2 era and tanks just alittle bit more :thumbsup:

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago

No problem at all. But when I have to choose between a T-34 or a Pzkfw. IV Ausf. F-2 or above I'd take the Pzkfw. IV anytime :)