McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago
now you know why CS has default left handed models, you get to have the correct gun model and only have to reload with one arm.

BZZZZT wrongo!

The guys that made CS were left handed. Therefore they made every gun correctly, but fireing from the left hand. When people started to complain about this, they just mirrored the models (hell, to make them righthanded they would have to reanimate ALL of them)

Halflife if perfectly capable of animating BOTH hands (and anything else you throw in there) unlike this shitty modding engine.

m1sight.jpg

Yes, the garand's scope was offset to allow the clip to eject and be loaded. The garand sniper was put ingame only as a placeholder for the 03 springfield, and Alpenfestung is the only map with it left (i think), and that because it's armins. And he was away the last week leading up to the release, and he wouldnt let NO ONE fiddle with his map.

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

hehe

the garand sniper was in use but simply not that common ....why not let it on a few maps .... i think i will make a mixture of snipers in alpenfestung

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

would be good if you could make a new skin for it :) and ps can you make a skin for the Cromwell that looks so good like the Churchill one ?

PFC. Bryan

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

31st July 2003

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

Can someone please tell me why the DICE Garand is in-game instead of Omni's? I like the animations but the model and skin on the DICE Garand are horrible! Here's a link for those of you who don't know what a real M1 Garand looks like.

http://world.guns.ru/rifle/rfl05-e.htm

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

18th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago

dont mess with the garand any more, its fine as it is now, maybe lower it a bit so we can see the metal above the handgrip. as for the sniper variant, its not bad.

just a little thing though, the Springfield model/skin is excellent. but the sniper springfield is way to small and a bit ugly in my opinion, could you change this for 0.7?

Wehrmacht Rulz

I post to get attention

50 XP

9th July 2003

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#26 16 years ago

Bad, its just big and dont seem correctly centred in the screen, like if its zoomed. and when ur clip is empty you should see a hole once ur clip pop out but u still see like if it was there and the reload animation could be better.... i dont remember the old garand of FH but i think it wuold be better.

PFC. Bryan

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

31st July 2003

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#27 16 years ago

Omni's M1.

Garand.jpg

Cpt.SaUrOn

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

30th November 2003

0 Uploads

156 Posts

0 Threads

#28 16 years ago

I don't like the DICE Garand. The skins is very ugly and doesn't at all fit with all the other skins in FH. The reloading animation is very good though. The sound is not good, it's not bad, but hearing Merciless sounds all around it doesn't fit by these uber sounds.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#29 16 years ago

as i said a new skin would own and the sound did they take from Mohaa game ...

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#30 16 years ago

I think he's holding it very strange (atleast better than the no4 though).