Quercus

Cocoa-Banana

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Just to kick off, I appreciate all the work that has gone into 0.6, both by yourselves and the Merciless crew, but I am very disappointed that after such a huge release delay for "bug fixing" after 0.6 was promised, there still seem to be so many bugs in the game. I haven't even begun to play it seriously (snatching a few minutes here and there in between night shifts), but have already noticed a number of basic bugs or flaws that should have easily been picked up:

El Alamein: Allied Defiants still start damaged. El Alamein: Axis FW190 - interior cockpit still not modelled. El Alamein: Axis bomber (Dornier?) areas of the model are not visible. Foy (I think): Nebelwerfer still shows "DUMMY ICON" text when occupied. All Maps: Co-op mode is shagged and causes CTD.

I haven't really scratched the surface yet, but after such a long delay in having it released I would have expected very few glitches or bugs and early indications are not good.

mEkImIrMe

Happy to be back

50 XP

8th August 2002

0 Uploads

4,759 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

What version do u have?

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
Quercus Foy (I think): Nebelwerfer still shows "DUMMY ICON" text when occupied. All Maps: Co-op mode is shagged and causes CTD.

????? Are you sure you have erased your previous FH installation?

mEkImIrMe

Happy to be back

50 XP

8th August 2002

0 Uploads

4,759 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Yea, sounds like you haven't even installed .6

urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Actually that defient spawning damaged is still a problem. Also, why do they spawn at all on battle of britain?

They have no machine guns and a single bomb AND they are damaged. What posible use could they be on that map?

Quercus

Cocoa-Banana

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I have 0.61 but I admit to not deleting the previous install first - I'll try that when I get home, although I would be surprised if that clears many of the bugs. Other people have commented on missing skins (Schwimwagon, Pegasus Bridge in the Caen map).

Anyway, I'll have a quick play later today and let you know how I get on.

Dancing Jesus

Eats IS-2s for breakfast

50 XP

23rd November 2003

0 Uploads

85 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

urseusActually that defient spawning damaged is still a problem. Also, why do they spawn at all on battle of britain?

They have no machine guns and a single bomb AND they are damaged. What posible use could they be on that map?

LOL!! To make you ask that qustion a'course!

mEkImIrMe

Happy to be back

50 XP

8th August 2002

0 Uploads

4,759 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Yea, it is still alot better though

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

jesus h christ... its a BETA. of course there are still bugs! There will be for a long time!

Perhaps you would rather the coders not work on fixing CTDs and compleatly reworking the infantry and aircract combat systems, but instead, make sure DEFIANTS dont spawn when damaged.

I sure as hell wouldnt rather have that. Dont make it sound as if the Devs did nothing but sit with thier thumbs up thier asses for 6 months, not fixing bugs, because thats just a slap in the face. MANY slaps in the face im sure.

urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Whoa i hope that wasnt directed at me i didnt mean to come off agressive.

Ive found this mod to be pretty much bug free, thats the only one ive noticed as im waiting for a spitty and this shitty spawns instead.