the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

A 250 kg bombs is naturally weaker than a 1,000 kg bomb, which i.E. the Ho-299 featured.

Is this also in FH?

Cragger

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Thats a good question.

Also why is it that some aircraft such as the Bf110 and P-51 can drop their off center payloads asymetrically. It wasn't possible nor even a good idea to make it so to drop one bomb on one wing and not the twin on the other.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

This was made for gameplay, you are able to bomb two targets, or you have a second shot befor you have to return to the field.

You probably mean the Ar234, and yes, it's 1k bombs are much more bad than the smaller ones.

Cragger

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Major HartmannThis was made for gameplay, you are able to bomb two targets, or you have a second shot befor you have to return to the field.

You probably mean the Ar234, and yes, it's 1k bombs are much more bad than the smaller ones.

Its having two sets of rules though because other aircraft such as the Val drop all in one load. Its also somewhat overpowereing for the Bf110 on maps that have poor cover such as Crete to have 5 drops. It should get 3 becuase thats how the bombs would have been rigged anyway, its not like its that difficult to fly back and make the simple pass over the airfield to rearm.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

The Val only drops all at once for coding reasons.