GuRu10

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

226 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago

I can't wait for wartime command, the best part is... IT USES THE IL-2 ENGINE! :rock:

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago

Actually I think blitzkrieg is rather boring. Those random missions are all so alike. it feels like you're playing the same map all the time. But the rest is good though, but I have to say, honestly, I think sudden strike was better (gameplay-wise).

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago

there are comming a Blitzkrig 2 hope it's good

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago

can i get blitzkreig in canada? i heard somewhere that its not available up here

GuRu10

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

226 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago

Of course blitzkrieg is in canada. :rolleyes:

ScorpionTBC

I post to get attention

50 XP

30th October 2003

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#26 17 years ago

If you want to play the best historical tactical WWII simulation ever, try Combat Mission. It is a hybrid turn based/real time 3d game, the graphics aren't the best but the level of detail and historical accuracy is second to none. Unfortunately, the best wargames always seem to lag behind the arcade games in the graphics department, but with the wealth of user mods available, you can usually find what you're looking for graphics-wise.

www.battlefront.com

The battlefront CMBO/CMBB/CMAK forums also happen to be the gathering place for the most knowledgeable grognards on the net, and there are literally hundreds of links to be found there for the type of research one would do to make FH better. Check it out.

-Scorp

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#27 17 years ago
heinrickWatcha going to do? Hold your breath until you turn blue? :lol: Seriously folks, give these guys a break. You're the first to rag on them if there are bugs, but you can't wait until they can thoroughly test it. :confused: Heinrick

You missunderstood you cretin, I want them to release 0.6 with Poles and French, they aren't complete yet :fistpunch:. I don't want to wait for 0.7 in march or something for that. Yeah Blitzkrieg is pretty boring, it's the same strategy as in Sudden Strike... pound every house with artillery and mop up the survivors.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#28 17 years ago

combat mission pwnz

Oxide

Malaj

50 XP

18th October 2003

0 Uploads

250 Posts

0 Threads

#29 17 years ago

I tried the Blietzkrieg demo, complete crap. What is good about that game? :uhm: Nothing beats the old Close Combat games imho. :bows:

Mast3rofPuppets Advanced Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#30 17 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']Actually I think blitzkrieg is rather boring. Those random missions are all so alike. it feels like you're playing the same map all the time. But the rest is good though, but I have to say, honestly, I think sudden strike was better (gameplay-wise).

Agree, i was rather active in the BK forums but i was rather disepointed with the full game. But it's rather fun online ,but almost impossible to find a good server that works....(Online its rather like FH but RTS)

[edits] Haha alot of "but" in that reply