Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

29th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago

yeah - I'm still playing CC V with the Gold juno Sword-Mod. really cool. Sudden Strike was cool, SuSt 2 was crap, blitzkrieg was SuSt 1 made in 3d. So it was old, the whole idea was old, and it was boring...

Mast3rofPuppets Advanced Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago
Archangel85yeah - I'm still playing CC V with the Gold juno Sword-Mod. really cool. Sudden Strike was cool, SuSt 2 was crap, blitzkrieg was SuSt 1 made in 3d. So it was old, the whole idea was old, and it was boring...

It's rather fun online(as i said) but its impossible to find a working server. I've had BK since release date and i've only played about 5 good online games, but, hell, those were funny ;) Never played any CC games, are they worth buying?

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

29th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago

they are quite cheap now - i got CC V for 3 Euros in a supermarket. Difinitvly worth checking out. Anyone who plays wargames should have played at least one game of CC, you get a much better view for terrain for example...

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago

Ok, this was strange, in the server I was just on (wolf) people were wondering if the admins knew if any download locations were up yet for FH .6 :confused:. Am I missing something here? Or have people just gone completely mad just thinking about FH .6?

Mast3rofPuppets Advanced Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago
Archangel85they are quite cheap now - i got CC V for 3 Euros in a supermarket. Difinitvly worth checking out. Anyone who plays wargames should have played at least one game of CC, you get a much better view for terrain for example...

Just downloaded the CC V demo and it seems, uhh rather slow but fun. Can you speed up the time to like x3?

Roger Waters

Crash hates me. :( >:(

50 XP

25th July 2003

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago
General TaskeenOk, this was strange, in the server I was just on (wolf) people were wondering if the admins knew if any download locations were up yet for FH .6 :confused:. Am I missing something here? Or have people just gone completely mad just thinking about FH .6?

I was on the BFE server and the same thing happend.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#37 17 years ago

Instead of 0.6 for Christmas what about Omaha beach? Release it seperatly to give us a test of 0.6.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#38 17 years ago
'[CNIOhioan']That is exactly what is killing the player numbers. People don't WANT to wait a while for a large update, things need fixed now.

I do not mean wait a long time(don't really want to wait more than 1 1/2 monthes), I just do not think right now they are ready. I believe they can exploit and add many new things if we waited a month and a half from now.

cat3

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th December 2003

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#39 17 years ago

Won't the 1.6 patch necessitate a new FH patch? Perhaps .5f can include a couple of the really, really important fixes.

ScorpionTBC

I post to get attention

50 XP

30th October 2003

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#40 17 years ago
OxideI tried the Blietzkrieg demo, complete crap. What is good about that game? :uhm: Nothing beats the old Close Combat games imho. :bows:

If you liked Close Combat, you will love Combat Mission. If you loved the old Steel Panthers game, you will be ecstatic over Combat Mission. Manik Impressive said it best. Combat Mission pwns.

-Scorp