SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago

image.asp?id_=7143002&sessionkey= If we get 0.6 for christmas my facial expression will be similar to Alex's in the pic.

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago

'I am dreaming of an FH for Christmas..........' I really hope we get it, it would be the best Christmas present ever!

P.S. The reason why it should be out during the holidays, because lots of people play then......I don't know about you guys but I will be playing 23 hours a day....;)

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago

I have BK and CC5, i could never get GJS to work, i tried for ages aswell :uhm: i have played plenty of good online BK matches, even with the lag is great to see a noob rush you with t34s and have 2 panthers waiting behind mines

MeanMrMustard

Such a mean old man

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

178 Posts

0 Threads

#44 15 years ago

Have only played Close Combat 2 and 3, thats the Market Garden and Russian ones respectively. Never really got into CC3, not really a Russian Front sort of person, but CC2 (also known as A Bridge Too Far) is fantastic. Definitely one of my all time favourite games. Ok so its a little primitive compared to some of the later editions of the game, but even so they've managed to get the sense of 'place' just right. Play the Grand Campaign and you really will be desperate to seize Njimegen bridge in the river crossing so that you can push your XXX corps tanks up the road to relieve the 1st airborne at arnhem, who are desperately trying to hold back the german counterattack. Unlike CC3, which was basically a long string of battles (even if playing as the Germans you defeated the Russians and took red square in Moscow, they still managed to push you back somehow..) CC2 just 'worked'. If you do manage to get your hands on it, I would try and hunt down the Real Para mod, which basically tweaked armour values etc. and increased general realism. The camouflage mod is also a gd addition if you want to get that extra bit of realism. Harry

Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#45 15 years ago
McGibsit will be released sometime in january if nothing screws up.

Word 'in the circles' is .6 is well off, some time in February. I think I can play some DC to tide me over, only problem is... SOLDNER COMES OUT Q1 2004!!!! So if it's not pushed back or in March or sumthin, I doubt I'll be going back to BF at all, Soldner just looks incredible.

dRaStiQ

Master and Commander

50 XP

26th October 2003

0 Uploads

580 Posts

0 Threads

#46 15 years ago

Soldner does indeed :D

Best explosians ive seen yet in a game :D

TommyAtkins

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#47 15 years ago

If we're only waiting for the Poles and French then forget it - I can undertsand the Poles, their fight for Warsaw in 1944 was heroic. But the French? All we need to give them is a white flag and some croissants, - come on chaps release what you have and keep the community alive!

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#48 15 years ago
TommyAtkinsIf we're only waiting for the Poles and French then forget it - I can undertsand the Poles, their fight for Warsaw in 1944 was heroic. But the French? All we need to give them is a white flag and some croissants, - come on chaps release what you have and keep the community alive!

Come on now, don't start bashing countries. And I believe French held out for 39 days, take it or leave it as it is.

Echelon

GF makes me horny

50 XP

16th October 2003

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#49 15 years ago

Archange, where can i find MODS for CC:V? man i love that game! setting up .30 cal ambushes is sooo fun!