CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Ive spent so much time I havent had a chance to play FH today. :fistpunch: :eek: Shocking! I know. How about yall??

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I just played but i left when the server changed the map to ADak island. That map needs a sierious redo.

CMSGT Johnson

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
Artie BuccoI just played but i left when the server changed the map to ADak island. That map needs a sierious redo.

Yeah, Im not sure what needs to be fixed there, but somethings gota change. Its just strange playing it, I cant quite put my finger on it................

Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Might be how the carrier group starts out nearly on of the island lol. Not enough room the ships to move and ya can park the destroyer right on the beach. I think it's a cool map it's just needs to be layed out better, make the sea bigger n all.

CMSGT Johnson

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
Azik«¤»BlazeMight be how the carrier group starts out nearly on of the island lol. Not enough room the ships to move and ya can park the destroyer right on the beach. I think it's a cool map it's just needs to be layed out better, make the sea bigger n all.

That has alot to do with it probly... Ive moved the carrier to the opposite side of the island b4, very tricky with all the sharp corners and stuff. But I did that at the beginning once, and it stayed hiddin nearly the entire game. :cool: It was nice to not have to worry about that destroyer raping us. The B25 on the other hand was a different story latter on...................

It does need a bit more ocean, it to easy right now to run a ship out of the map. :(

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

lol

Do you gusy realize how much time i've spent closing threads today? ;)

And yeah Rad's all over working on Adak so no worries ;)

CMSGT Johnson

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

B.F. Piercelol

Do you gusy realize how much time i've spent closing threads today? ;)

And yeah Rad's all over working on Adak so no worries ;)

Yeah, youve had your work cut out for ya. ;) :p

We know if Rad is on the job it will be good. :thumbsup: :bows:

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
Artie BuccoI just played but i left when the server changed the map to ADak island. That map needs a sierious redo.

I love that map! I don't know why I like it, but I think it's cool how it really does seem like a whole bunch of mountains with all the windy roads everywhere. It's pretty authentic.

CMSGT Johnson

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
MG42ManiacAdak is a pretty cool map, the thing is no one is playing FH anymore :( there are a mere 77 players, 77 people worldwide are playing Forgotten Hope, 77 out of 6 billion potential players.......

What kinda servers are you lookin at??? Ive seen 50 on Wolf alone....... and several hundred on with other servers.