TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago
ve heard mohaa doesnt need a VALID cdkey to play online... (:P)

no it doesnt you can just play witout one

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

dod owns mohaa in every way i used to play mohaa but it is so unrealistic everybody runs around with smgs and mg,s the maps are small the gameplay sux's to much n00bs play it cheaters can do what ever they wana do. DoD owns EA big time :nodding:

Free

Night Life Minister

50 XP

6th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,208 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago
TommyGunDalianispidey is right moh mp is not good but single player can be fun no realism though

The singleplayer of the first (just MOHAA) was a little unrealistic becouse you alwais work alone, even if you have someone in the team you are alone, but in the expansion you are a team (in the singleplayer again) except in Berlin, but Berlin is easy... Omaha Beach is something to see, and I think that the new expansion will be good too: I will buy it just for the single player... I never tried DoD, becouse I don' t have HL, but when someone say to me "buy it, it' s not expensive now!" I think that it' s too late becouse the engine is pretty old, even if many Mods are in production right now...

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

the egine maybe old but look at these models off a HL mod: http://www.fulllife.co.uk/

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just ├śwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

I've played DoD since Alpha 1.3, and I can say you, BUY DOD. Well this Alpha was released about 2 years ago, and in this time the Mod changed very very much! Its a very tactikal mod, and you cant even win as a lonely terminator. I guess it's the most Team based Game, ever! But why buy? It's aviable free for DL!

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

I've been playing DoD since 1.0 and I'm still a huge fan.

DoD = t3h win

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

no Don't buy DoD, BUY HL

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

I've played dod since 1.3, but I kind of screwed something up here so every time I launch it, it crashes. Have to do something abou that one of these days... MOHAA is pretty good too, sure it's not realistic, but it can be fun.

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago

no dont buy HL, dl Steam, there u can get HL for free, and then dl DoD !!! im with dod since beta 1.0 (look at sig), its the best mod ever and it owns fullgames as well. mohaa and spearhead are awesome games (best ww2 athmosphere ever) and they have the best singleplayer besides HL but mp suxxx as hell. so you cant compare dod with mohaa, because mohaa sp > dod sp (bots) and dod mp > mohaa mp ;)

and btw: fhmod > DoD > mohaa sp > vanilla bf =)