RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Please don't change around all the weapon loadouts/damage to please all the people who are bitching. It's nearly perfect how it is, and these people who are complaining can just go play vanilla BF if they want to play with weak guns and tanks and with planes that carry 30 bombs.

Also, Karelia is a great map! I've seen a lot of people complaining about it being impossible to win once you've been pushed back to the island, but I've done it a couple times, and it's one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done in BF!

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

RPGreg2600Please don't change around all the weapon loadouts/damage to please all the people who are bitching. It's nearly perfect how it is, and these people who are complaining can just go play vanilla BF if they want to play with weak guns and tanks and with planes that carry 30 bombs.

Also, Karelia is a great map! I've seen a lot of people complaining about it being impossible to win once you've been pushed back to the island, but I've done it a couple times, and it's one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done in BF!

yea... karelia owns.... if you manage to find a fast server... its the best battle ever XD

there is nothing like hiding in a trench, looking up and seeing tracer bullets fly above it....

that actually happoned.... and it was awsome

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

I think the non-complainers outweigh the complainers :). I agree, FH is fine how it is, except planes are kind of screwed up when flying and some other minor bugs. I also love Karelia!

Ilythiir

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Yes I have to agree. There are far more satisfied players out there than you'd think, the complainers just have a louder voice.

RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Yeah. I've seen more than a few mods ruined because the dev team changes up all the balance to please a few complainers.

Flokken

The Piat+n02 are my friends ;)

50 XP

1st July 2003

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

the mod is absolutely awesome :) although I find it a bit dissapointing that the french were not in the first release. But, the rest is fantastic!! I waited a year for this mod, but I have a feeling that it has just started :) I am really looking forward to future releases..

Keep up the great work guys!!!

Dethroned

Screaming For Vengeance!

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Karelia is just great map ( and not just because of I live in finland :D ) but it really has some action! Minus points comes from being too small map...

About realism it's simply great... gives the "you are there for real" feeling. One shot - one kill is nice too, but does submachine gun have that? or would it be too overpowered in that way? Since it is pain in the ass to kill one guy who has a rifle. I quickly changed to rifle too. :D

Gnarg!

GF makes me horny

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

The weapon loadouts OWN!

Much more fun to me as a pilot to have bombs with better splash damage n i have to land more often, makes the n00bs stay away from planes, always planes availible! :)

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

dont worry, we are happy with the concept like it is atm, we just want to fix few bugs at some tanks (P4 H for example) and add the real weapons for the nations (or replace few with the new modeled weapons)

people say tanks in fh are like boxes with cannons, the other people say tanks in fh owns everything - i think its well balanced like it is + it is real

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

Well put it this way you have the balance for the tanks perfect. No longer am I willing to roll into a built up area on my own without infantry covering my flanks.

Earlier today I found myself on Valrisk just sitting and waiting for friendly infantry to catch up before trying to capture a patch of rubble.

I'm terrified of Infantry now.