RingofFire

Another Poster

50 XP

20th December 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I am full of praise for this game by its extroardinary realistic feel. If you shoot someone with a high-powered rifle, what do they do, they die like they are supposed to! No other game has ever tread where this game is going! This game is better than the original battlefield 1942! If weps are nerfed, itll be like all the other games...:)

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Day of defeat has one shot kill rifles....but i get your point, most of the nerf threads are about high ROF and it should be fixed thouhg

RingofFire

Another Poster

50 XP

20th December 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

thats true, they should fix the glitches with ROF, i play dod to, their ROF on rifles is minimal. Can't wait for the Nagant!

Blistex²

Repeat Sex Offender

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

269 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Agreed, having the one shot kill with the rifle and 2-3 max with other weapons has made people think twice about acting like Rambo in the open, shrugging off bullets and trying to win the game themselves.

Sure in the public servers there are still tons of noobs who have no idea how to use terrain to protect theselves, but at least the "lone assault class bunny-hopping through the middle of Bocage" is a thing of the past.

Winther

FH Betatester

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Well.... the MG34/42 ain't realistic! It needs a nerf &=O)

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

YEA! Where are my 20 bullets per second?:naughty: