Leo-The-L337-Llama

Not Funny

50 XP

11th June 2003

0 Uploads

407 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

That video wasn't very impressive, it showed nothing new except for one map which they flashed for like 10 seconds.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Originally posted by geoff the chef Hey all ive looked for the subject before posting and have not found any threads so here goes, I have just loadedn EoD 20% Vid and I think they are getting help from Ea I also think they have been given the SDK

Why would they help EoD if they are making Battlefiled:Vietnam Geoff you have lost all your credibilty. O wait you never had any to begin with.

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
Originally posted by Artie Bucco eoff you have lost all your credibilty. O wait you never had any to begin with.

ouch......

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

SDK. LoL. Itll never happen.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

EA would never give EoD an SDK....

They want their Vietnam mod to be even more successful. Of course EA's version will be better because they are making the engine a tad better and they pretty much have control over everything. I'm not quite sure what will happen to EoD when BF:Vietnam comes out...

I think EoD is a wonderful mod but I still wonder what will come of them when Vietnam is released...

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

yea, but it was fun while it lasted. and Vietnam is coming out in half a year. so they have time. though then HL2 comes out I dont see how any other game in the world could survive, not even Forgotten Hope.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Yea, HL2 is gonna kick the ass of all otehr mods.... maps seem to be as big OR BIGGER then battlefield's maps, so much more detailed... and drivable vehicles :-p

it has evreything battlefield has, and then some...

IM sorry to say, i wont be playing battlefield past september :-p i need to make space for all the HL2 mods that come out... i hope FH ports over to HL2 ^_^

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

slim chance, but dod days!!! I need to get a job so I can upgrad my computer so that I can play HL2 on high detail.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
Originally posted by Maximus slim chance, but dod days!!! I need to get a job so I can upgrad my computer so that I can play HL2 on high detail.

DoD is not challanging any more to me all i do is melee now.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

meh... dod is so full of idiots now :-p

any given person will fall into the "duck around a corner, drop a nade at your feat and run, blowing them up as they chase you" trick...