Cyan Winters Twin

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th November 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Dun dun dun! Forum Wars: The Cyan Strikes back. Banning me will not stop me, I suggest you unban me actually. Sure, I started a few burning arguments, and pissed a bunch of people off, but, I have a right to my opinion, and to express my knowledge. This is like a flashback of all the 21st Panzer storys..Mods banning people because they can! dont bother banning me anymore, It dosent work. And..while your at it..please unban me? I dun much like this new name.

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

ffs - please DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
Cyan WintersMm..your point was kinda lost amidst all your stupidity. You tell me 1 combat mission your relative flew, and where it was, and I might believe you. The B-26 was a useless peice of flying junk that was used hardly more than once.

You lost the point b/c you are delusional, I simply pointed out an one instance (out of many) that devs paid attetion to posters. Your point is mute, b/c Im not argueing the reletiveness of the B-26, nor how affective it was or any thing else that it did. It was an object of a BIGGER picture of this debate from which you have drifted from so easily. I dont hardly know a thing about the B-26, I dont care if it was a carrier pigeon at this point. My point was that DEVS DO LISTEN ok? Did putting it in all caps help you any? Do you NOW see the point??? Your reply to this will show just how mature you are, and/or how insane/illogical/emotional you are. Again this NEW arguement that YOU have broached is off topic, pointless, and shows that in order to think you have won this debate, you must skirt the real issue at hand (which is above in the capitals, if you missed it) ... This shows a lack of education, competence, and matureity.

P.s. went to alot of work, srry for this, just felt like it.... Ive got this guy on ignore now..

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
Cyan Winters TwinDun dun dun! Forum Wars: The Cyan Strikes back. Banning me will not stop me, I suggest you unban me actually. Sure, I started a few burning arguments, and pissed a bunch of people off, but, I have a right to my opinion, and to express my knowledge. This is like a flashback of all the 21st Panzer storys..Mods banning people because they can! dont bother banning me anymore, It dosent work. And..while your at it..please unban me? I dun much like this new name.

lol, you really can't win, I can click on the close thread button all night long if I want to.