sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

uuuuh yes. i LOVE this FAIR, BALANCED, F**KING CLOSE 10:8 (tickets) matches. unfortunately, they are very rare. but if you play one its satisfying like a computer game can be.

Formerly Human

PsP Leutnant for WaW Axis

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
AvrojetTrying to Knife Axis High command in the World at War tournament :D

LOL Avrojet who was that? I was in KA in the Chariot map - I'd love to see a pic or something like that. Also, my adrenaline rush: Jumping on top of a Tiger with a Bazooka, jumping, and firing... then getting blown into the air and deploying my chute. Also, sneaking up on infantry when I'm driving underwater in a Panzer II.

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Alone, with a AT weapon, hiding in a wrecked building and you see a tank trying to take the flag that is dangerously near. You know you got just one shot - you'd better make it count. You wait till he turns the turret and then run near. BLAST! Mwahahaha!

MBase

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

10th August 2003

0 Uploads

105 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Last night I was fighting on operation Bagration, in the City, and one of my team m8s got pinned down by a t34/85 calling for help and warning for armor. The guy in the t34 just killed me before and I spawned just in time before the flag got grey walked around the city and saw the t34 shooting at the building where my m8 was in, he never saw me approaching..... KABOOM!! We got that flag back, jumped in a tank and drove around the corner and all of a sudden I saw a reccon vehicle with 2 infantry a quick shot, vehicle gone and one of my m8!!!! TK!!! I was so in shock and adrenaline that I shot my own m8!! Ofcourse I said sry and told the story why, we both had to laugh about it but men my hands were shaking

sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
Shade_PWAlone, with a AT weapon, hiding in a wrecked building and you see a tank trying to take the flag that is dangerously near. You know you got just one shot - you'd better make it count. You wait till he turns the turret and then run near. BLAST! Mwahahaha!

you will get only an adrenaile-kick if you are an allied at... ;) as german it's much too easy to kill a tank. one reason why nearly every german is playing at-class. :uhm:

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
Shade_PWAlone, with a AT weapon, hiding in a wrecked building and you see a tank trying to take the flag that is dangerously near. You know you got just one shot - you'd better make it count. You wait till he turns the turret and then run near. BLAST! Mwahahaha!

0.6 is likely to change that, given that you'll have to take the time to wait for the crosshairs to close :D

Allied AT is the only way to be. Done right, a hiding place can be used for 2 shots (especially if elevated). Valirisk is prime AT hunting ground. Get high in the ruins and wait for the Tiger - you'd be suprised at how quickly players will abandon tank when you whack them in the top/rear vents with one 'zooka round!