striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

well I find it that lead my shots with the K98 easy but I can hardly do it with the Garand. Yes, I am firing my shots one at a time. Agree or disagree, and is this a problem.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
striderx2048well I find it that lead my shots with the K98 easy but I can hardly do it with the Garand. Yes, I am firing my shots one at a time. Agree or disagree, and is this a problem.

Probably just the server but i perfer the Garand over the 98k unless i see a faust kit.

bonzaidrgn

Just a guy

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Just need some practice, only thing i cant lead is the garand sniper but i can lead the garand just fine.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
bonzaidrgnJust need some practice, only thing i cant lead is the garand sniper but i can lead the garand just fine.

The devs could have coded the Garand with a much slower bullet speed which makes it seem different and hard to aim...

The Garand Sniper is very inaccurate and is hard to hit anything, even not moving.

SimonS.

[11PzG] SimonS

50 XP

10th August 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I hope they code the Vanilla 1.5 garand into 0.6, THE 0.5 garand is not that good..

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I think that fh garand looks better. Bf one looks like a toy

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Why did FH make a Garand sniper? Were'nt most US snipers in WW2 issued a Springfield 1903 with a scope?

I know of one guy who's grandfather said he landed on D-Day with a Springfield '03 with a scope. Thats not to say there werent Garand snipers but I was under impression that wasnt the norm.

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

It wasn't done then. :roll:

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Weren't there 2 versions of the Garand in FH ? ( or am i confused with BG42 now :cofee: )

I remenber using a Garand carabine ( the short version ) being inaccurate as hell in game, and i died a lot using it in close combat, and a Garand rifle that was reasonably accurate and a good weapon to use at medium range.

No offence to the FH devs, but i like the DICE one better......it has better reload animation with the clip flying away and a hand actually pushing a new clip in from above, and a proper timed clip ejecting "ping" sound......maybe the skin isn't that good, according to many, but it actually looks more like the real ones i saw in the Brittish Imperial War Museum. They look more like the MOHAA ones too....

Wouldn't it be better to just reskin the DICE model, and keep the animations and sounds ?

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago
Beast of WarWeren't there 2 versions of the Garand in FH ? ( or am i confused with BG42 now :cofee: ) I remenber using a Garand carabine ( the short version ) being inaccurate as hell in game, and i died a lot using it in close combat, and a Garand rifle that was reasonably accurate and a good weapon to use at medium range. No offence to the FH devs, but i like the DICE one better......it has better reload animation with the clip flying away and a hand actually pushing a new clip in from above, and a proper timed clip ejecting "ping" sound......maybe the skin isn't that good, according to many, but it actually looks more like the real ones i saw in the Brittish Imperial War Museum. They look more like the MOHAA ones too.... Wouldn't it be better to just reskin the DICE model, and keep the animations and sounds ?

err the DiCE model isnt even modeled correctly. NO GO.