[CDC]Greywolf1

All my points are in the bank!

50 XP

2nd March 2004

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

What are yours...I love the new deployable MG's. I love how when you get up it picks it back up...they own! I also love the tank sights and the King Tiger! w00t

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

so far i would say that my favorite part is the rockets from planes that dont just go straight.

Heinrich Blotgrasse

XXIX Panzerkorps

50 XP

2nd November 2003

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
PanzerAceso far i would say that my favorite part is the rockets from planes that dont just go straight.

I think the piat does that too....sort of spirals towarad the target. It looks cool.

There are so many things to list.

Tank sighting system The sounds OMG THE SOUND EFFECTS!!!! The new maps....GOLD, OMAHA AND SAIPAN in particular. Just beautiful Recoil effects in the planes. Bazooking the door to the Omaha bunker Prone and crouching positioning for MGs New voices PT Boats The amphibious landing craft :)

I could go on and on.....IT A SPECTACULAR RELEASE. :)

Rogue Knight

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I really like Gold and Omaha Beaches. The huge guns at the back rock! And hiding behind a dead cow brings back memories of Cal of Duty's Dawnville (I think that was the level) map.

I really like the elevators, the one in the gun on Gold Beach and the one on the aircraft carrier. I played Midway with my clan (about 6 of us versus the pubbers) and we had one person work the door while everyone took off...having five planes flying in formation (albeit a really shakey one) is really cool. I can almost imagine the look on the guys' faces as a line of five planes comes down and shoots up the deck of your aircraft carrier.

The jitter on the planes is also really cool - it feels very realistic.

The soldier uniforms look really cool too, especially the sailor uniforms on Midway, but the pilot cap looks a little odd. Maybe if pilots also had a backpack, signifying they have a parachute it would look cooler.

All in all, a great release, and don't mind remarks about the size, it was well worth the 3 hours it took to download it (almost 2 waiting at Fileplanet, and the rest downloading).

[3Rb]RudeRogo

Polska Walczaca

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Polish PZL 11

and the radio commands and pretty good too.

Pasquill

Toast

50 XP

13th September 2003

0 Uploads

358 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Has to be that landing craft ive seen on Iwo jima and gold beach that can have 2 tanks on it.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Favorite things about 0.6 so far?

Japanese knee mortar on Iwo The Alligator The Tiger II ausf B The IS-2 The N1K1 Shiden Usable A/T guns like the PAK 36 and the PAK40. The sounds

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Um. The deployable MGs are broken for me. I get up and it's undeployed and dissapears, but I can't lay it down again. It won't let me select the weapon from the slot. Anyone have this problem also?

Rush Limbaugh

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st March 2004

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

i had the exact same problem too

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP