Nickram-UK

The Blue army marches on

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

The artillery able to turn finally. Also the manual looks great but needs some more info on the damage system. Gold map is beautifull, i just wander around looking at the scenery (sorry team!)

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

By "artillery able to turn" do you mean the Pak40s and such? 'Cause those things seem pretty well rooted so far. then again, I didn't read the manual yet, so maybe they do turn, but I haven't figured out how on my own yet.

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

Deployable flak is great...I was very dissapointed that it isnt on el alamein nor Bocage and not even Kursk. I think there should be at least 1 pere every european and african map...

the_unborn

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

3rd November 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

What about those little features, like commander's cupola on stug3g? have you noticed any other?

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

Yeah that's a nice feature! But the Stug doesen't have the tank sights. :( BTW, will Jap and Brit tanks have their reallife tanksights? Cause now they have the same and I don't think that was so IRL.

What do I love?

- The sounds! Amazing, all I can say. - The maps! Especially Omaha, Gold and Breaktrough - The stunning new HUD (or GUI)! It's really neatto! - The new vehicles! Tanks, planes... - The Pacific Shores stuff! Makin OWNZ!

Almost everything actually.

I dont like;

- The AT weapons take a litlle too much to close in. They shouldn't be like 0.5 but let's say... 25% faster. - The not beiing able to do certain manouvers with the planes but that's a minor problem and I bet it's going to be fixed. - THE COCKPITS! Since the cockpit wiev is lame I always switch to nose cam which is lame and unrealistic. Place the wiev in the cockpit nearer the crosshair so we can have better visibility. Also with the nose cam gives the bombers advantage since they can see their targets from far away, since there is no cockpit.

All in all I love this mod!

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

all the little features i havent found yet :D

and everything else

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

i love the mg positions on iwo jima, they are so freaky hidden ;) just one of my favourite features ...