Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Was wondering what you guys like to drive/pilot the most. I will try to get a pretty good array of options in the poll...

I voted Light Armor. I like the Pumas and the Daimlers the best, they are just fun to use. And if they are opperated correctly, nearly impossible to kill.

Tuge

Perfect Gentleman

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Willy's Jeep in El Alamein, which have 2 mg's. I have used it in great effect against allied planecampers. :smokin:

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
TugeWilly's Jeep in El Alamein, which have 2 mg's. I have used it in great effect against allied planecampers. :smokin:

I LOVE that thing! That is the best jeep ever. The 2nd passenger seat gets an asskicking AA dual machinegun. This thing shredded a Stuka in 3 seconds. I camp it by the end of the runway on Gazala (axis runway) and wait for a plane to start taking off.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago
'[CNIOhioan']I LOVE that thing! That is the best jeep ever. The 2nd passenger seat gets an asskicking AA dual machinegun. This thing shredded a Stuka in 3 seconds. I camp it by the end of the runway on Gazala (axis runway) and wait for a plane to start taking off.

Thats just n00bish.....

As a pilot i like the Fighters but i also like my Puma :rock:

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

What! Mg42 likes something more than planes? Anyways i like infantry support tanks not light armor because if you come across another tank you done. Something like a T34 or any of the panzer 4 variations.

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

DAMNED MOFO YOU LEFT OUT SP GUNS & TANK DESTROYERS!!!!

boooooooo booooooooooo booooooooo

(I'm not voting untill its' in your poll :p)

/EDIT: At least know what you're talking about.

Stug. series are SP guns Jagdpanzer,... are tank destroyers Wespe, priest,... is armoured artillery,...

These are all different vehicle classes!!!! And the T-34/85 is an MBT

mole

Goatse

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

I love the heavy tanks Cant wait to lay my hands on a Kƶnigstiger

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
TommyGunDalianiWhat! Mg42 likes something more than planes? Anyways i like infantry support tanks not light armor because if you come across another tank you done. Something like a T34 or any of the panzer 4 variations.

Yes i'm not just into planes :naughty:

I hardly fly on FH unless:

1, N00bs need a good owning. 2, My team is getting raped by Enemy planes 3, A enemy plane kills me when i'm in a tiger and i must take some revenge 4, On OMG the axis tanks are roaming around free. 5, Try a new tactic.

Other than that I normally play as the 1337 Axis AT with my uber faust and my trusty k98.

BOXER [CAN]

I'll fuk you up

50 XP

30th October 2003

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

I gotta say that I love planes. And bombers are specialy satisfying :D.

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

List of corrections to supplement those above:

- Matilda 1 is an infantry tank - APCs are a class of their own, Armoured Personnal Carriers. These include Sdkfz. 251,... - Pzkfw. IV D is an infantry support tank. - Chi-Ha's too - Crusader III, Pzkfw. IV Ausf. H, T-34/85s aren't a specialized tanks, they're MBTs - Jackson is a tank destroyer - Churchills aren't even in yet and if they were they're infantry tanks (If you meant cromwells you're also wrong because they're also MBTs) - See my previous comments for what you offensively categorize as light armoured guns...